Home : Academics : Examinations- Fee & Guidelines
Examinations- Fee & Guidelines
DD to be taken in favor of NTTF payable at BANGALORE
Application form for supplementary examination
- All trainees who have gone out of our rolls should submit the supplementary examination application form & pay the fee (cash/DD) 15 days prior to the examination at the respective training center (where the candidate has undergone the training).
- Hall ticket will be issued at the examination center on producing the fee receipt on the previous day of examination.
Trainees can apply for revaluation only for theory subjects within 7 days of announcement of the results after payment of revaluation fees. If there are any discrepancy in marks (greater than 5), the photocopy of the answer book along with the corrections shall be informed to the student and the amount paid by the student shall be refunded. The relevant documents will be corrected accordingly. If there are no changes after revaluation the amount paid will be forfeited.
Application form for revaluation
Duplicate Diploma Certificate/Marks card:
For Final Semester Mark Sheet & Diploma Certificate:
Request shall be addressed to Exam cell – Corporate Office (Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
If a trainee losses his original certificate/Marks sheets, then the trainee will be issued Duplicate Certificate/Mark sheet if he satisfies the following conditions:
- Produces a photocopy of the complaint letter lodged at police station.
- Proof of receipt of complaint letter from police station where complaint is lodged
- Affidavit from the magistrate/notary that the lost certificate/mark sheets are irrecoverable.
- An amount of Rs. 2000/- should be payable for certificate & Rs.1000/- for Final semester mark sheet
- Photocopies of the lost certificate /Mark sheets
- Stamp size photo of the candidate
- Photocopy of 10th mark sheet
The trainee shall also provide all necessary information for preparing the Duplicate Certificate.
For I – V semester mark sheet:
Request shall be addressed to respective centre:
- Photocopy of all semesters mark sheets
- Fee Rs. 500/- per each mark sheet
The duplicate certificate /Mark card shall contain the following:
- Certificate number of the original issue with the date of issue
- A seal “Duplicate” well within the main boundary
- Additional note will be typed at the bottom of the certificate stating
“Duplicate certificate issued on ……….. for reporting LOSS/SPOILAGE/ANY OTHER”
“Duplicate certificate will be issued within a month from the date of receipt of application. The Duplicate Certificate shall be signed by Director – NTTF .
Application form for Duplicates
Name & Date of Birth Correction in certificate & marks card:
If any Name or Date of Birth modifications need to be made in the Diploma certificate or statement of marks, a correction letter shall be issued on NTTF letterhead under the signature of Director – NTTF. A processing charge will be collected for issuing the correction letter for Diploma Certificate / Statement of marks.
A request letter shall be addressed to Examcell – Corporate Office (Email Id: email@example.com
The candidate should submit the following:
- Original NTTF certificate /Marks card
- SSLC /10th corrected marks card
- Order copy/Gazette proof from govt. authorities
Application form for corrections
Note: Migration Certificate will not be issued directly to the candidate, it will be sent to the Institution where the student takes admission for higher studies or any other purpose.
Migration certificate :
Migration Certificate will be issued from Exam Cell – corporate office (Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
) on satisfying following conditions :
Documents to be enclosed(Photocopies)
- Issued after completion of course and leaving NTTF.
- Not issued to Candidates directly, will be sent to college / University where the candidate admission is confirmed.
- If M.C. is a document required to be produced at the time of application to foreign University, a document in proof to that effect should be provided to NTTF, so that M.C. will be issued to student directly.
- Diploma Certificate.
- Marks Cards of Final Semester.
- Document in proof for college/university Where the candidate admission is confirmed.
Application form for Migration Certificate
Official Transcript / Consolidated Marks card / Document attestation / Syllabus :
A request letter shall be addressed to Examcell – Corporate Office (Email Id: email@example.com)
For any quires contact:9036003486 / 9036003489
Application form for Academic Transcripts, attestation
NETTUR TECHNICAL TRAINING FOUNDATION
#23/24, II PHASE,
PEENYA INDUSTRIAL AREA ,