Home : Programs : Diploma Programs : Diploma in Information Technology (CP09)
Diploma in Information Technology & Data Analytics (CP09)
To Deliver domain experts to industries through...!
- Selection of PUC / 12th Std. students with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics, Science / Commerce.
- Train them through a full-time 3-year residential training program.
- 5280 hours of Practical & Theory classes.
- Provide thorough knowledge of Software (Industry / Technology Focused).
- Build strong knowledge in Mathematics, Electronics and Microprocessor.
- Facilitate parallel opportunity for Engineering Graduation / University Post Graduation.
- Get Certified by Technology leaders (Microsoft, Oracle, Sun, Linux, Cisco, etc.)
E-Business & Web Services : Java, JSP, Servlets, ASP/ASP.Net, XML
Database Design & Administration : Oracle 9i & MS SQL Server
Desktop Applications : VB/ VB.Net/ C#/ D2K
Distributed Applications : COM/ DCOM/ COM+/ RMI/ EJB
Web Server : IIS, Websphere,Weblogic
Software Testing Tools : Win Runner, Load Runner, Silk Test, Test Director, Rational Robot & Test Manager
OS Administration : Win 2K, Linux & Unix
In-Lab Projects & Experiments during I year, In-house Software Development and Hardware & Network Maintenance during II year (only for selected students), Industrial Projects & Assignments during III Year.
- Pass in +2/ PUC/ 12th Std/ Vocational course.
- Age: Not more than 24 years.
Career Path for CP09
- The IT Course content gives an easy avenue to acquire AMIETE certification (equal to an Engineering Graduation) facilitated through "NTTFIT-ISF Cell" situated at NTTFIT Centre.
- Scope for International Vendor Certification such as MCSD, MCSE, Oracle, Sun-MS, CCNA, CCNP, etc.
Courses Offered at