This is a Post Diploma program.
1 Year - Starts in September in Bangalore
Who should join the course
Individuals who want to continue in electronics and who are interested in pursuing a career in the microcontroller and embedded domains.
- Diploma/B.Sc in Electronics, Communication, Instrumentation, Computer Engineering, IT
- Age not more than 26 years at the time of admission
- A few seats earmarked for Graduate engineers
This program aims to impart to students the relevant knowledge and skills to develop embedded systems. The course initially presents the basic concepts of embedded systems and later gives in-depth training on issues involved in hardware design, software design, embedded product development tools and applications of embedded systems.
After undergoing this program students are expected to:
- Build strong knowledge base in analog and digital electronics, and be in a position to design hardware and software for developing any microcontroller based application, as per customer requirements.
- Be able to troubleshoot already available target boards.
- Gain confidence in PCB design.
Attractive salaries are offered by the industries.
Practical training will be provided in the following fields:
Students will undertake projects in various application areas, using PIC and ARM processors, which are the heart of an embedded product.
- Sensors and interfacing
- Embedded Linux
To further enhance their knowledge, students can take up any engineering programs in part-time mode, while in employment.
- Embedded board design
- Product development
- Embedded software development
- PCB design for embedded products
- Software testing
Students are provided the opportunity to work on Friendly ARM Boards.
The faculty consists of instructors with BE or ME in Electronics / Instrumentation.
Trainees typically undertake microcontroller-based projects.
One trainee worked on a live project based on the MIL Protocol, in the avionics field. The project was undertaken in the company Sikka Global Interplant Systems.
During the last 3 months of the program internship can be taken up.
Placement Record (Students)
- Placement is provided to deserving candidates with good academic record and discipline.
- It has been our experience that NTTF trained students are in great demand. Our placement record, so far, has been 100%.
Placement Record (Companies)
Successful students, based on their academic performance, have been placed in companies like:
- Sikka Global Interplant Sytems
- Essen Deinki
- Robert Bosch
- Lucas group
- Dalmiya electrodyn