NCC Education, UK Click to Enroll
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Diploma Course||School of Computing Science||
1. Duration :1 year
2. Hours:440 hrs in total
3. Divided as -9hrs / week, on Saturdays, (Online, E learning and Contact Classes)
£699 for Level 5 Certification
NCC Education started offering IT qualifications in 1976 and from 1997 developed its higher education portfolio to include Business, English language and Foundation level qualifications. In 1997, NCC Education was incorporated as an awarding body of British qualifications. Today, NCC Education is an internationally recognized awarding body in IT and Business, with a strong global presence, offering qualifications in more than 45 countries.
NCC Education is committed to ensuring access to fair assessment for all candidates, to protecting the integrity of qualifications which we award, and to full compliance with the expectations of our regulators, Ofqual.
NTTF Alumni's will complete a British Diploma with NCC Education. This will help in their careers progress to universities across the world. These British Computing and Business IT qualifications are globally recognized which gives local students the opportunity to travel and work overseas. As this opens global career opportunities for a student NTTF has chosen to partner with NCC Education, as both organizations complement each other in terms of their strengths. NCC Education and NTTF both specialize in computing and can make a positive difference to Indian youth.
This can be verified in the following link:
Diploma in Information Technology Passed out are eligible (2014 onwards passed out)
Age: Not more than 24 years as at the time of admission.
National Computing Center NCC, Education was established in 1991 and it’s globally recognized. It's Fully accredited with UK awarding body. It’s a global provider of British education in Business, Computing and University access courses. Strong partnerships with 70 well established UK and International Universities over 50 countries makes them one of the best attractive destination of international education. Ofqual is the regulator of qualifications, examinations and assessments in England and vocational qualifications in Northern Ireland and works as a regulatory body of the UK. NCC, Education is recognized by them.
All assessments for NCC Education qualifications are set by NCC Education. NCC Education administers 3 types of assessment through:
1. Global Examination - This is marked centrally by NCC Education.
2. Local Examinations - This is marked by centres using a scheme provided by NCC Education.
3. Global Assignments - This is marked by centres using a mark scheme provided by NCC Education.
Based on the above evaluation parameters NTTF Alumni's of Information Technology & Data Science (CP09) program are eligible to get Level 5 International Accredited Diploma. They are also eligible to take up International Degree in Information Technology & Data Science from NCC, Education UK.
With the LEVEL 5 (RQF) certification, students are eligible to pursue higher studies in various countries like, UK, USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand universities online or on-site at additional costs. With a strong partnership with 70 well established International Universities over 50 countries makes them one of the best attractive destination of international education.
Total 8 Units - (6 Units of Level5 and 2 Bridging Units)
Duration: ONE YEAR
Weekend Classes: 9hrs / week ,on Saturdays, (Online, E learning and Contact Classes)
Assessment: Course work assignments and Global exam
Registration throughout the year (in 4 Sessions)
NTTF Diploma in Information Technology last 5 years passed students are eligible (2014 onwards passed out) will need to complete the following modules.
Bridging Course Modules:
1. Computing System
2. Computer Networks
Core Program Modules:
1. Information System Analysis
2. Dynamic Websites
3. Database Design and Development
4. Business IT Project
5. Information Systems and Organizations
6. Principles of Business Operation
The above modules would be covered in the following method:
First Six Months
Second Six Months
Information System Analysis
Principles of Business Operations
Database Design & Development
Business IT Project
Information System Organisation
NCC Education LEVEL5 certification Benefits:
1. Level 5 DBIT (Business Information Technology) –RQF (Regulated Qualification Framework)—Equivalent to 2nd year degree of UK.
2. Benefiting the CP09 as Value Addition for the Career Progression, Higher Studies & Abroad Job Seekers.
3. Global recognized certification for a valid working permit in the EMEA region.
4. BA (Hon's) Business Computing and Information Systems Top-Up Degree, Validated and awarded by the University of Central Lancashire ( UCLan ), do it at NTTF, India (At an additional cost)
5. BSc (Hon's) Business Information Technology Top-up Degree, delivered at our Accredited Partner Centre's, awarded by the University of Greenwich. (At an additional cost)
6. NCC Education has recognition with over 70 universities in the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA and Australia for students who want to complete their degree overseas at an international university campus.
NTTF Electronic city Centre,
40/40A, Electronic City post,
Bangalore 560 100, Karnataka,
Phone: 91-(0) 80-42623501
Fax: 91-(0) 80-28520562
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.