Faculty base is the backbone of any Institution
E-NEWSLETTER SEPTEMBER 2020, Nettur Technical Training Foundation. The Summary of this months edition of the Newsletter are:
- Faculty Achievements
- NTTF Partnerships for Emerging Technologies
Faculty base is the backbone of any Institution.
NTTF Faculties bagged Vishwakarma National Skill Excellence Award 2020 for Innovative pedagogy Trainers.
Vishwakarma National Skill Excellence Award 2020 for Innovative Teaching Pedagogy in Higher Education (Trainer Category)
Our faculties Ms Aparna S (NTTF Electronic city) bagged the Platinum award, and Mr Enoch (NTTF Dharwad) bagged the Gold Award in the Vishwakarma National Skill Excellence Award 2020 event for Innovative pedagogy Trainers. Shri Vishwakarma Skill University Haryana institutionalizes the award through a two-level award for college, university teachers, NSQF trainers and corporate trainers and teacher trainers for adopting innovative teaching Pedagogy that focuses on developing the following skills among students and trainees.
Shri Vishwakarma Skill University (SVSU), Gurgaon is India’s first Government skill university, established in 2016, offers various courses including Diploma in Vocation (DVoc) Bachelor of Vocation (BVoc), and Master of Vocation (MVoc) amid others. The aim of establishing the University was to facilitate skill development in youth.
The main objectives of the award are:
- Enhance the skills as mentioned earlier of the students; sensitize teachers, trainers and teacher trainers about the potential of innovative teaching pedagogies for improvement of teaching-learning.
- Encourage teachers, trainers and teacher trainers to explore innovative ideas and practices for the development of different areas of higher education. Encourage teachers, trainers and teacher trainers to identify problems they face in their teaching-learning process and adopt a realistic approach to find their solutions.
- Create an environment in colleges, universities and institutions to ensure the sustainability of innovation.
- Provide a forum to teachers, trainers and teacher trainers to share their innovative ideas with all the stakeholders.
NTTF School of Computing Sciences (IT Reskilling)
Overview of IT Reskilling Activities at NTTF - Offers Variety of New Technology Programs
Keeping industry skill requirements in mind, we offer a wide gamut of technical courses in emerging technologies. The curriculum of each course has been meticulously designed to match the contemporary needs of the industry. We offer different levels of courses from beginner to advanced, ensuring that we meet the talent requirements of both students and working professionals. Our courses aim to prepare students for future advancements in technology, strategic thinking and planning, ensuring that they are future-ready and build a lucrative career ahead.
- NTTF, in association with BOSCH, conducted five days hands-on training program on Industry 4.0 for Industry professionals at NTTF, Bangalore facility.
- CISCO awarded NTTF as a premier ASC among Asia Pacific region and one among 52 across Globe. Around 1600 trainees are certified, and 13,276 enabled till date.
- FANUC Certification Program: This program entails the establishment of FANUC CoE within NTTF premises with an associated curriculum focused on experiential Industry 4.0 setup. Currently, we are running an online batch on Robotics and Automation.
- NTTF has an Intel Academic Alliance Partnership for collaboration on growing the IoT, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning knowledge ecosystem.
- One day paid induction program for 269 students conducted at NTTF, Electronic City Centre.
NTTF - BOSCH INDUSTRY 4.0 Program Highlights
NTTF in association with, Bosch India Ltd, Industry 4.0 program emphasizes on:
- Hands-on exposure on Industry 4.0
- Practical exposure in handling connected machines Technology, Industrial Robotics, Sensors, Controls and deploying Industrial IoT systems for data acquisition.
- For creating a tangible business, outcomes use data analytics and hands-on training on Industry 4.0 for Industry professionals. It focuses on Automotive, Manufacturing, Process Engineering, and Industrial Engineering companies and so on.
- It’s a five-day training program, combined with a shop floor visit to BOSCH Facility. The Industry 4.0 concepts with hands-on practical exposure at NTTF’s state of the art industry 4.0 COE and visit Bosch’s world-class manufacturing plant, to experience and understand industry 4.0 implementation.
NTTF FANUC Robotics and Automation Program Highlight:
- The online batch on Robotics and Automation course is in collaboration with FANUC.
- The program focused on experiential Industry 4.0 setup that creates excellent industry environment to the participants.
- This training program focuses on Industrial Robots, which provides ideas on Robot Operation and Programming+ Handling tool.
NTTF Cisco - Academy Support Centre Recognition:
- Cisco has recognised NTTF as Premier ASC NetAcad Partner.
- NTTF has become premier ASC partner across APJC and one among of 52 across Globe
- NTTF recognised for outstanding support and training to the Cisco Networking Academy Ecosystem and maximum adoption of Self-paced online courses
Faculty Development, Internship & One Day Induction Programs of for Engineering Students:
Our Faculty Development Program helps in equipping faculties, scholars and students with skills and knowledge that are essential for teaching the latest technologies in students and guiding and monitoring their progress towards becoming a better manager or professional. It is offered as 5-day program at NTTF Electronic city centre, Bangalore focusing on Industry 4.0, Industrial IoT, PLC, Robotics, Fusion 360, CNC( Milling & Turning), Additive Manufacturing and so on.
The Internship program offered by NTTF is a platform to rope-in and induct aspirant’s career ready to bridge the gap and imbibe practical skills for the ever-changing work demands of the industry. It is a structured 4-week internship program having a blended learning model both (online and hands-on) guided by Certified Trainers focusing on IoT, Cybersecurity and so on. The program offered with Certifications from NTTF as well as global industry leaders from the respective verticals.
NTTF One day Induction program primarily helps students to understand our best in the class infrastructure of emerging technologies. The 269 students have attended our induction program, which provided them with the broad vision of hands-on experience and sensitized them towards exploring their academic interests and activities.
For more information on IT Reskilling programs, Contact
MOB : 1800 103 6883
NTTF and Jain University joined hands to make a difference in vocational education in the state of Kerala
NTTF & JAIN UNIVERSITY(DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY) signed a MOU on 12th June 2020 at JAIN UNIVERSITY campus for providing “Bachelor of Vocational Education” (B.Voc) degree for the youth of KERAL.
Bosch Limited and NTTF Joint Certification Training Program on Industry 4.0
Future Skills are the need of the hour and reskilling is the Mantra for Industries and more so for the Professionals of today. Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) is closely connected with the Industry and has the expertise for t