Learn core modeling skills and quickly become proficient with CREO Parametric 2.0. Topics include sketching, part modeling, assemblies, drawings, and basic model management techniques.
· Pursuing or fresh diploma and degree students interested to acquire knowledge on CREO.
· Working professionals who are interested to enhance their career in leading roles are eligible to be a part of the evening and weekend programs.
· Known the complete details of 2-D sketch modeling tools such as lines, circles, rectangle etc.
· Learn how to create and design 3-D models and shapes using various commands like extrude, sweep, blend and many more. learn to create complex shapes using surface modeling feature .
· Create assembly, drawings and projections of parts and components.
· Self paced learning with Guidance
· 2D Sketch Modelling
· 3D Modelling
· Advance Surface Modeling, Drafting and Drawing
· Sheet metal
· Create 3D models and shapes using commands such as extrude, revolve, sweep, blend, sweep blend, draft, fillet, chamfer, cutout
Certification: NTTF Certification
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||5 Days|
Get Trained With NTTF And Work In The Top Companies
We are proud to say that we have successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world. We, at NTTF, primarily focus on the overall development and training of our students. Our students with the right talent have always excelled in their careers after doing graduation from NTTF.
Read what our industry
leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Learned a lot about technical training courses that are available here at NTTF. I also got important insights into social contribution projects. I wish a happy lie to all the trainees here
- Ayako Fukami
- Toyota Motor Corporation
It was one of the most enchanting experiences. I have been involved in NTTF's endeavours Jamshedpur but could do little only. I realize what an institute NTTF is. I visited the Bangalore campus and it has opened my eyes. Congrats to all
- Dr. Amit Chaterjee
- Advisor to M.D., TATA STEEL
Other program offerings
Choose from the wide range of diploma programmes that are designed keeping in mind the industry needs and individual interests. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do the diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career.
UNI Graphics NX
UNI Graphics NX (also known as Siemens NX) is an advanced High-end CAD/CAM/CAE software package originally developed by UGS Corporation,…
Auto Desk Fusion
Learn core modeling skills and quickly become proficient with AutoDesk FUSION. Topics include sketching, part modeling, assemblies, drawings, and basic…