PG Diploma in RPA development
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||6 Months|
This course aims at providing knowledge of basic concepts of Robotic Process Automation to technical students. It further builds on these concepts and introduces key RPA Design and Development strategies & methodologies specifically in context of UiPath products. The student undergoing the course shall develop the competence to design and develop a robot for a defined process.
This course is intended for technical students, BPO representatives and solution architects.
· To prepare students to be Junior RPA Developers
· Learn the basic concepts of Robotic Process Automation
· Understand processes which can be automated, associated business documentation basics, RPA journey of an organization
· Develop familiarity & deep understanding of UiPath tools
· Develop ability to independently design and create robots for business processes
· Learn the business best practices
· Self paced learning with Guidance
· Robotic Process Automation
· Key features of the RPA tool
· How to automate the back-office tasks
· RPA solution design considerations
· Workflow Automation with Citrix
· Automating text and image with RPA
· UiPath Academy Certification.
· 50% discount for UiPath Exam only through NTTF
· NTTF Certification.
Get Trained With NTTF And Work In The Top Companies
We are proud to say that we have successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world. We, at NTTF, primarily focus on the overall development and training of our students. Our students with the right talent have always excelled in their careers after doing graduation from NTTF.
Read what our industry
leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Learned a lot about technical training courses that are available here at NTTF. I also got important insights into social contribution projects. I wish a happy lie to all the trainees here
- Ayako Fukami
- Toyota Motor Corporation
It was one of the most enchanting experiences. I have been involved in NTTF's endeavours Jamshedpur but could do little only. I realize what an institute NTTF is. I visited the Bangalore campus and it has opened my eyes. Congrats to all
- Dr. Amit Chaterjee
- Advisor to M.D., TATA STEEL
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.