Certificate Programme in Precision & CNC Machinist
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
The program duration is 2 years, and consists of 1 year of institutional training and 1 year of indu
The precision machinist program will prepare the students to operate and set up machine tools for the machining industry. The student will learn general machining skills based on skills and knowledge identified by the industry.
· Pass in SSLC/+2/PUC/12th Std/Vocational course.
· Age: Not more than 23 years as at the time of admission.
At the end of this program the student will have a thorough knowledge of the use of MS-Office, with good typing speed for office automation. The student will also be imparted the knowledge to install, configure and maintain the software and hardware, and troubleshoot problems related to installation and configuration of the software and hardware.
· Training methodology used for grooming students is 30% theory and 70% practical training in the shop floor.
· Tabs are provided with study material and also used in class room online assessment after every class room session, thus verifying the understanding of key concepts.
· Assessment through Intermediate exams / semester exams (both theory and practical’s), thus providing clear and timely feedback on academic performance.
· Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning & working projects in 6th semester.
· Provides opportunity to trainees in various competitions like QCC – Regional & world skill competitions conducted by Confederation of Indian Industries ( CII)
· Practical hands-on working on special machines like EDM / Wire cut machines to perform special operations in tool making process
· Trainees are given exposure to modern tools like 5s – Lean manufacturing – TPM concepts through various drives.
English, Applied Science, Mathematics, Engineering Drawing, Production Technology, Material Technology, Industrial Education, Quality Control & Metrology, Workshop Calculation, Heat Treatment and Surface Treatment)
Bench Work, Machine Work including Conventional and Special Tool Room Machines like Jig Boring, Jig Grinding, EDM, etc. Training in Inspection, Maintenance. CNC Machine Operation.
Students undertake projects which are related to the program.
This program offers great career opportunities. Students can pursue a career of a technician in a machine shop, and they can earn a salary ranging from Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 10,000/-
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.