Certificate Program in Precision Machinist (CPPM)
The precision machinist program will prepare the students to operate and set up machine tools for the machining industry. The student will learn general machining skills based on skills and knowledge identified by the industry.
· Pass in SSLC/+2/PUC/12th Std/Vocational course.
· Age: Not more than 23 years as at the time of admission.
At the end of this program the student will have a thorough knowledge of the use of MS-Office, with good typing speed for office automation. The student will also be imparted the knowledge to install, configure and maintain the software and hardware, and troubleshoot problems related to installation and configuration of the software and hardware.
· Training methodology used for grooming students is 30% theory and 70% practical training in the shop floor.
· Tabs are provided with study material and also used in class room online assessment after every class room session, thus verifying the understanding of key concepts.
· Assessment through Intermediate exams / semester exams (both theory and practical’s), thus providing clear and timely feedback on academic performance.
· Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning & working projects in 6th semester.
· Provides opportunity to trainees in various competitions like QCC – Regional & world skill competitions conducted by Confederation of Indian Industries ( CII)
· Practical hands-on working on special machines like EDM / Wire cut machines to perform special operations in tool making process
· Trainees are given exposure to modern tools like 5s – Lean manufacturing – TPM concepts through various drives.
English, Applied Science, Mathematics, Engineering Drawing, Production Technology, Material Technology, Industrial Education, Quality Control & Metrology, Workshop Calculation, Heat Treatment and Surface Treatment)
Bench Work, Machine Work including Conventional and Special Tool Room Machines like Jig Boring, Jig Grinding, EDM, etc. Training in Inspection, Maintenance. CNC Machine Operation.
Students undertake projects which are related to the program.
This program offers great career opportunities. Students can pursue a career of a technician in a machine shop, and they can earn a salary ranging from Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 10,000/-
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Certificate Course||Mechanical||The program duration is 2 years, and consists of 1 year of institutional training and 1 year of indu|
Get Trained With NTTF And Work In The Top Companies
We are proud to say that we have successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world. We, at NTTF, primarily focus on the overall development and training of our students. Our students with the right talent have always excelled in their careers after doing graduation from NTTF.
Read what our industry
leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Learned a lot about technical training courses that are available here at NTTF. I also got important insights into social contribution projects. I wish a happy lie to all the trainees here
- Ayako Fukami
- Toyota Motor Corporation
It was one of the most enchanting experiences. I have been involved in NTTF's endeavours Jamshedpur but could do little only. I realize what an institute NTTF is. I visited the Bangalore campus and it has opened my eyes. Congrats to all
- Dr. Amit Chaterjee
- Advisor to M.D., TATA STEEL
Other program offerings
Choose from the wide range of diploma programmes that are designed keeping in mind the industry needs and individual interests. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do the diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career.