Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (CP23)
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (CP23) started in 2014. The Department has consistently produced high-quality electrical and electronic engineers and also participates in research and development activities since its founding. The alumni of the department are well placed in industrial sectors (100% Placement) across the country.
Why Chose Electrical & Electronics ...
It covers two separate fields:
- Electrical deals with the various ways to effectively and efficiently use of electricity.
- Electronics deals with using and controlling electrical power to interpret an instruction and perform a desired task.
Our vision and mission is to train young minds and to equip them with the best possible technical knowledge to meet the current and future demands of the industry, to recognize education and research in close interaction with the industry and installing leadership qualities in young men and women who enter the portals of the institute with sensitivity for social development and with an eye for growth in international perspective and strongly employable profession for Industrial sector.
This 3 years program includes:
- Foundation Build-up(Basic Subjects Knowledge)
- Engineering knowledge
- Problem Analysis Skill
- Design/Development of solutions
- Modern Tool Usage
- Environment and Sustainability
- Individual and Team Work
- Project Management and Finance
- Life-Long Learning
This Program builds relevant skills & knowledge in students to perform many roles as stated below
Cad Cam Engineer
Coach/ Trainer/ Teacher
Human Resource Manager
Supplier Development Manager
Business Unit Head
Tool Room In-charge
Strategic Sourcing Specialist
The Program consists of learning
- Circuit Analysis
- Using hand & Electrical Measurement tools
- Electrical Layout Design (Electrical CAD)
- Renewable Energy Integration
- PLC programming and configuration
- Trouble shooting
- Electrical Maintenance & Protection
- Internet Of Thinks (IoT)
- Safety practices (PPE’s) etc.
Our advanced methodologies are based on our belief that people learn by doing.
Our approach reflects our commitment to equip organizations and its people with tools and techniques tested in practice that are aligned with essential industry standards for long-term performance.
- Training methodology used for grooming students is 40% theory and 60% practical training on the shop floor.
- Tabs are provided with study material and also used in class room online assessment after every class room session, thus verifying the understanding of key concepts.
- Assessment through Intermediate exams / semester exams (both theory and practical’s), thus providing clear and timely feedback on academic performance.
- Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning & working projects in all six semesters.
- Provides opportunity to trainees in various competitions like QCC, Regional & world skill competitions conducted by Confederation of Indian Industries ( CII), NDSC etc.
- Practical hands-on working on special machines like CNC, Robotics etc to perform special operations in tool making process/ manufacturing.
- Trainees are given exposure to modern tools like 5s – Lean manufacturing – TPM concepts through various drives.
The course is designed for 6 semesters to learn theory & perform time bound practical.
Semester 1 –English, Mathematics, Applied Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering (basic), Basic of Computer, Engineering Drawing, and Workshop Practical.
Semester 2 -English II, Mathematics II, Electrical Circuit Analysis, Analog Electronics, Electrical Material Science, Electrical CAD (basic), Workshop Practical, Electrical Wiring Practical.
Semester 3 -Electrical and Electronics Measurement, Electrical Machines 1, Digital Electronics, Renewal Energy 1 (Solar Technology), Computer Programming.
Semester 4 - Control System, Electrical Machines (II), Power Engineering (I), Micro Controller And Application, Renewal Energy 2 (Wind Energy), PLC, Electrical Machine wiring lab.
Semester 5–Applied Control Engineering, Power Electronics (I), Power Engineering (II), Embedded Systems, Switchgear and Protection, IoT, Maintenance And Installation Of Electrical Machines.
Semester 6 - – Industrial Management, Power Electronics (II), Estimation, costing and utilization of energy, Industrial drives, Main projects.
- Qualified NTTF Diploma Engineer equivalent to DEEE.
- Will have the ability of application of fundamental knowledge to identify, formulate and investigate various real time problems of Electrical Machines, Power Electronics, Control System, Instrumentation System, and Power System.
- Will have the ability of application of recent techniques along with modern software tools (like CAD, Electrical CAD etc.) for designing and analysing electrical systems as well as electronic system to engage in lifelong learning.
- Will have the utilization of knowledge regarding project management techniques and sustainable technologies for developing projects related to Smart Power Grid, Automatic Controllers, Advanced Power System Protection, Wireless System, Power Quality, Energy Saving, Embedded Systems etc.
- Will be able to design and build renewable energy systems for developing clean energy and sustainable technologies
- Also they will be certified through NSDC in three different sectors.
- 1st Year – Wireman-Control Panel (Level 3)
- 2nd Year – Mine Electrician (Level 4)
- 3rd Year – Junior Engineer (Power distribution) (Level 5)
- Placement Opportunities (Industries and Area of Work)
Our trainees are placed in various sectors of engineering & manufacturing industries in India & abroad mainly like:
- Electrical equipment and systems manufacturing companies
- Power generation and transmission
- Health care equipment manufacturing industry
- Other public sector industries like petroleum, steel and chemical industry
- Research and design
- Automotive components sector
- Sheet metal industrial sector
- Plastic moulding & processing like packaging sector
- Machine tool building sector
- FMCG (Fast - Moving Consumer Goods) industrial sector
- Rolling & fabrication sector
- Electricals & Electronic components manufacturing sector
Dayanand Sagar University, Karnataka
Recognised NTTF Diploma holders for admission through Lateral entry into B.Tech Programmes of Dayanand Sagar University, Bangalore, Karnataka Vide their letter ref. DSU/ Reg/ 2017-18/ 327 dated 10-03-2018.
BITS PILANI, Rajasthan
Recognition of NTTF Diploma for pursuing distance learning BS program for all core programs. Many NTTF trainees passed out from here while doing job & also pursued MBA after passing out BITS.
UV PATEL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Gujarat Ganpat University
Recognition of NTTF Diploma for pursuing Degree in Mechatronics by lateral entry.
JAIN UNIVERSITY Bangalore
Offering Lateral entry for NTTF trainees in their graduation programs.
B.Voc Degree, RAMAIAH UNIVERSITY, Bangalore
Centurion University of Technology and Management, Odisha
Recognised NTTF Diploma holders for admission into B.Tech Programmes of Centurion University of Technology and Management, Odisha, through Lateral entry Vide their letter ref. CUTM/ Reg. Off./61/2016 dated 17-05-2016.
Institution of Engineers (India), Kolkata
Recognised Diploma in Tool and Die Making, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Mechatronics conducted by NTTF since 1986 as equivalent to 3-year Diploma courses being conducted by State Board of Technical Education.
Vide their letter dated 18.03.2015.
Dr. K. N. Modi University, Newai District Tonk, Rajasthan
Recognition of NTTF Diploma courses (Tool & Die making, Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering, Manufacturing Technology and Information Technology) by Dr. K. N. Modi University, Newai District Tonk, Rajasthan, for lateral entry to their B.Tech courses.
Vide their letter ref. DKNMU/DEAN/MISCELLANIOUS/NTTF/15 dated. 03.09.2014.
Alliance University, Bangalore
Recognition of NTTF Diploma courses (Tool & Die making, Electronics, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics, Manufacturing Technology and Information Technology) by Alliance University, Bangalore for Lateral entry in 2nd year into their B.Tech courses.
Vide their letter ref. AU/REG/NTTF/B.TECH-LE/2014/016 dated 17.07.2014.
Dr. M.G.R University, Maduravoyal, Chennai
Recognition of NTTF Diploma courses (Tool & Die making, Electronics, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics and Information Technology) by Dr. MGR UNIVERSITY, Chennai for lateral entry to their B.Techcourses.
Vide their letter ref. Dr.M.G.R.U/NTTF//2014-15/051, dated. 24.06.2014.
SCSVMV University in Enathur, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
Recognition of NTTF Diploma courses (Tool & Die Making, Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering, Manufacturing Technology and Information Technology) by SCSVMV UNIVERSITY in Enathur, Kancheepuram, Tamilnadu for lateral entry to their B.Tech courses.
Vide their letter ref. dated. 07.08.2014.
Karunya University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Recognition of Diploma courses conducted by NTTF in Tool & Die Making, Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechatronics and Manufacturing Technology for lateral entry to B.Tech courses.
Vide ref. no. KU/AO/1201/2011 dated 26/02/2011.
Govt. of Orissa
Recognition of Diploma courses conducted by NTTF in Manufacturing Technology, Mechatronics and Electronics by Department of Industries, Govt. of Orissa for the lateral entry admission to second year B-Tech course.
Vide Notification ref. No.I-TTI-75/2010(Pt. B) 1330/I dated 29 January 2010.
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala
Recognition of Diploma courses conducted by NTTF in Tool and Die making by Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarshini Hills, P.O. Kottayam, Kerala for the lateral entry admission for their B-Tech course.
Vide ref. No. 169/D/2008/Acad. Dated 10.01.2008.
Govt. of Kerala
Recognition of NTTF Diploma programs by the Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala for the lateral entry admission to second year B-Tech course, as per following Govt. Orders:
- G.O.(Rt)No.1303/2005/H.Edn dated, 1/8/05.
- Letter No.ACB2/9851/05 dated, 14/11/06 from the Director of Technical Education, Thiruvananthapuram.
*Except Calicut University
Department of Industrial Relations, Australia
Recognition of NTTF’s Diploma in Tool and Die Making, Certificate courses & National Apprenticeship Certificate courses by department of industrial Relations, Australia.
Vide their letter ref. BNB/ab/10.11/302 dated 9/11/1989 and dated 9/7/1991.
Govt. of India
Recognition of NTTF’s 4 years course in Tool and Die Making by Govt. of India for the purpose of recruitment to subordinate posts and services under Central Government.
Vide .No. F.18-26/79/T-7 dated 26/8/1981.
Vinayaka Missions University – AarupadaiVeedu Institute of Technology, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu
Recognition of NTTF Diploma in Tool & Die Making, Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechatronics and Manufacturing Technology by Vinayaka Missions University – AarupadaiVeedu Institute of Technology, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu for Lateral entry to their BE courses.
LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY Jalandhar
Recognition of NTTF Diploma for pursuing Degree in Mechatronics / Mechanical Engineering by lateral entry. Already 15 NTTF passed out students from MNTC / RNTC are pursuing here.
B Voc Degree, ARKA JAIN UNIVERSITY, Jamshedpur
Get Trained With NTTF And Work In The Top Companies
We are proud to say that we have successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world. We, at NTTF, primarily focus on the overall development and training of our students. Our students with the right talent have always excelled in their careers after doing graduation from NTTF.
Read what our industry
leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Learned a lot about technical training courses that are available here at NTTF. I also got important insights into social contribution projects. I wish a happy lie to all the trainees here
- Ayako Fukami
- Toyota Motor Corporation
It was one of the most enchanting experiences. I have been involved in NTTF's endeavours Jamshedpur but could do little only. I realize what an institute NTTF is. I visited the Bangalore campus and it has opened my eyes. Congrats to all
- Dr. Amit Chaterjee
- Advisor to M.D., TATA STEEL
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.