Diploma in Electrical & Electronics (CP23) Click to Enroll
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Diploma Program||Electrical & Electronics||
The program duration is 3 years ( 6 semesters ) and each academic year begins in July and ends in June
33,000/- (* Merit Quota)
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (CP23) started in 2014. The Department has consistently produced high-quality electrical and electronic engineers and also participates in research and development activities since its founding. The alumni of the department are well placed in industrial sectors (100% Placement) across the country.
Why Chose Electrical & Electronics ...
It covers two separate fields:
- Electrical deals with the various ways to effectively and efficiently use of electricity.
- Electronics deals with using and controlling electrical power to interpret an instruction and perform a desired task.
Our vision and mission is to train young minds and to equip them with the best possible technical knowledge to meet the current and future demands of the industry, to recognize education and research in close interaction with the industry and installing leadership qualities in young men and women who enter the portals of the institute with sensitivity for social development and with an eye for growth in international perspective and strongly employable profession for Industrial sector.
This 3 years program includes:
- Foundation Build-up(Basic Subjects Knowledge)
- Engineering knowledge
- Problem Analysis Skill
- Design/Development of solutions
- Modern Tool Usage
- Environment and Sustainability
- Individual and Team Work
- Project Management and Finance
- Life-Long Learning
This Program builds relevant skills & knowledge in students to perform many roles as stated below
Cad Cam Engineer
Coach/ Trainer/ Teacher
Human Resource Manager
Supplier Development Manager
Business Unit Head
Tool Room In-charge
Strategic Sourcing Specialist
A student should have passed Xth/ +2/ PUC/ 12th Std./ Vocational course. The maximum age is 24 years
The Program consists of learning
- Circuit Analysis
- Using hand & Electrical Measurement tools
- Electrical Layout Design (Electrical CAD)
- Renewable Energy Integration
- PLC programming and configuration
- Trouble shooting
- Electrical Maintenance & Protection
- Internet Of Thinks (IoT)
- Safety practices (PPE’s) etc.
Our advanced methodologies are based on our belief that people learn by doing.
Our approach reflects our commitment to equip organizations and its people with tools and techniques tested in practice that are aligned with essential industry standards for long-term performance.
- Training methodology used for grooming students is 40% theory and 60% practical training on the shop floor.
- Tabs are provided with study material and also used in class room online assessment after every class room session, thus verifying the understanding of key concepts.
- Assessment through Intermediate exams / semester exams (both theory and practical’s), thus providing clear and timely feedback on academic performance.
- Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning & working projects in all six semesters.
- Provides opportunity to trainees in various competitions like QCC, Regional & world skill competitions conducted by Confederation of Indian Industries ( CII), NDSC etc.
- Practical hands-on working on special machines like CNC, Robotics etc to perform special operations in tool making process/ manufacturing.
- Trainees are given exposure to modern tools like 5s – Lean manufacturing – TPM concepts through various drives.
The course is designed for 6 semesters to learn theory & perform time bound practical.
Semester 1 –English, Mathematics, Applied Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering (basic), Basic of Computer, Engineering Drawing, and Workshop Practical.
Semester 2 -English II, Mathematics II, Electrical Circuit Analysis, Analog Electronics, Electrical Material Science, Electrical CAD (basic), Workshop Practical, Electrical Wiring Practical.
Semester 3 -Electrical and Electronics Measurement, Electrical Machines 1, Digital Electronics, Renewal Energy 1 (Solar Technology), Computer Programming.
Semester 4 - Control System, Electrical Machines (II), Power Engineering (I), Micro Controller And Application, Renewal Energy 2 (Wind Energy), PLC, Electrical Machine wiring lab.
Semester 5–Applied Control Engineering, Power Electronics (I), Power Engineering (II), Embedded Systems, Switchgear and Protection, IoT, Maintenance And Installation Of Electrical Machines.
Semester 6 - – Industrial Management, Power Electronics (II), Estimation, costing and utilization of energy, Industrial drives, Main projects.
NTTF Diploma and International Diploma from NOCN,UK benefits:
1. NTTF Diploma Certification
2. LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA from NOCN, UK (if Enrolled)
3. B.Voc degree (if enrolled)
4. NSDC Certification.
5. Successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world.
6. Offering placements in top MNC Companies Like Infosys, Accenture, HP, Cognizant, Dell, L&T, Wipro, Bosch, ITC, LG and More.
Burma Mines Training Centre(BNTC)
NTTF Technical Training Centre at
TATA steel technical institute,
Namdih road, Near Durga Puja Ground,
Ph: +91 9102924969 / 6203214501
Email : Bntc@Nttf.Co.In
R & D, Servicing & Maintenance, Testing-Electronic Hardware, Hardware/PCB Design, VLSI Layout Design, Software Testing, Automation Installation
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.