Diploma In Electronics & Embedded System (CP04)
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Diploma Course||Electricals and Electronics||
The program duration is 3 years and each academic year begins in July and ends in June
33,000/- (* Merit Quota)
This program is designed, structured for the holistic development of students and open doors of employment in Electronics, Embedded Application Engineering, Software and Hardware Engineering, and Manufacturing.
- Foundation (basic subjects Maths & Science)
- Knowledge in Core subjects, technology
- Skills needed to perform
- Management – personality Development
This Program builds relevant skills & knowledge in students to perform many roles as, to name a few:
- Electronics Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- R & D Engineer
- Application Engineer
- Electronics Hardware Designer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- PCB Designer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Coach/ Trainer/ Teacher
- Automation Engineer
- Technical Marketing Engineer
- Business Unit Head
- Technical writer
- Strategic Sourcing Specialist
- Technical Consultant
- Design Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Programme Manager
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager
- Supplier Devp. Manager
- Operation Manager
- Team Leader
- Procurement Manager
"Pass in SSLC/ +2/ PUC/ 12th Std/ Vocational course. Age: Not more than 21 years"
The Program consists of learning
- Hands on training in Electronics/Measurements/Microcontrollers/ Industrial Electronics
- Using Electronic Equipment
- Computer Programming – C, C++, Python
- Simulation and Testing of Circuits
- PCB Design & Fabrication
- Circuit Assembling, Testing & Troubleshooting
- PLC Programming and Operation
- IoT Applications
- Project Execution
- Basic Mechanical Workshop and Conventional Machine Operation
· Training methodology used for grooming students is 35% theory and 65% practical.
· Tabs are provided with study material and also used in class room online assessment after every class-room session, thus verifying the understanding of key concepts.
· Assessment through Intermediate exams / semester exams (both theory and practical), thus providing clear and timely feedback on academic performance.
· Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning, Week-end Projects, Working projects in 6th semester.
· Provides opportunity to trainees in various competitions like QCC – Regional & world skill competitions conducted by Confederation of Indian Industries ( CII)
· Trainees are given exposure to modern tools like 5s – Lean manufacturing – TPM concepts through various drives.
The course is designed for 6 semesters to learn theory & perform time bound practical
Sem 1 –
English- I, Applied Mathematics- I, Applied Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering– I, Practical: Applied Science Lab, Electronics Lab, Electrical Engineering– I Lab, Basics Of Computer Lab, Engineering Drawing & Fusion 360 Lab, Workshop Practical
Sem 2 –
English- I, Applied Mathematics- II, Analog Electronics- I, Electrical Engineering- II, Digital Electronics- I, Practical: Analog Electronics- I Lab, Electrical Engineering- II Lab, Digital Electronics- I Lab, WIRING DRAWING WITH FUSION 360 Lab, Workshop Practical
Sem 3 –
Analog Electronics- II, Digital Electronics- II, Analog Communication, Computer Programming-I(C, C++&SQL), PCB (Design, Fabrication & Troubleshooting), Practical: Analog Electronics- II Lab, Digital Electronics- II Lab, Computer Programming- I Lab (C, C++ & SQL), PCB Lab ( Design, Fabrication & Troubleshooting), Analog Communication Lab, Simulation Lab (Lt Spice/Automation Studio/PROTEOUS)
Sem 4 –
Industrial Electronics, Circuit Analysis, Computer Programming- II (Python), Microcontrollers & Applications– 8051, Electronic Instrumentation & Measurement Systems, Practical: Industrial Electronics Lab, Circuit Analysis Lab, Computer Programming- II Lab Python), Microcontrollers And Applications- 8051 Lab, Electronic Instrumentation & Measurement Systems Lab, Internet Of Things - I Lab
Sem 5 –
Digital Communication, Advanced Microcontroller – PIC, VLSI Technology,
Embedded System Concepts, Computer Programming- III (Web Tech & Android)
Practical: Digital Communication Lab, Advanced Microcontroller- PIC Lab, VLSI Technology Lab, Embedded System Concepts Lab, Computer Programming- III Lab ( Web Tech & Android), Internet Of Things- II Lab
Sem 6 –
Industrial Management, Programmable logic Controller– PLC, Data Communication, Advanced Microcontroller– Arm, Practical: Advanced Microcontroller- Arm Lab, Programmable logic Controller- PLC Lab, Industrial /Institutional Project
NTTF Diploma and International Diploma from NOCN,UK benefits:
1. NTTF Diploma Certification
2. LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA from NOCN, UK (if Enrolled)
3. B.Voc degree (if enrolled)
4. Also qualified through NSDC in each year with NSQF Level 4 by the completion of the course.
5. Successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world.
6. Offering placements in top MNC Companies Like Infosys, Accenture, HP, Cognizant, Dell, L&T, Wipro, Bosch, ITC, LG and More.
7. Get Certified through CISCO’s Netacad world class courses in Networking, IoT, Cyber-Security and more.
8. Get Certified in Intel’s IoT.
The NSQF level (Level 4) descriptors are as under
Work in familiar,
Factual knowledge of
Field of Knowledge or study
Demonstrate practical skill, routine and repetitive in narrow range of
application, using appropriate rule and tool, using quality concepts
Language to communicate written or oral,
with required clarity, skill to basic arithmetic
and natural environment
Responsibility for own work and learning
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.