Diploma In Electronics & Embedded System (CP04)
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Diploma Program (3-year Integrated program with Multiple Entry-Exit Option)||Electricals and Electronics||
The program duration is 3 years and students can take a break after the 1st or 2nd year.
Certification awarded by NTTF after each year:
Note: There are no time restrictions on the break period, and after the break, they can resume their studies at the beginning of the following academic year.
Per Semester – Rs. 33,000/- (* Merit Quota)
(For year-wise program fee contact respective centres)
This program is designed, structured for an all-around development of students that makes them strongly employable in the fields such as Electronics, Embedded Application Engineering, Manufacturing, Software, and Hardware Engineering.
This program focuses on holistic development of students.
- Foundation build-up (basic knowledge of subjects)
- Core engineering subjects and technological knowledge
- Problem analysis skill
- Design/Development of solutions
- Modern tool usage
- Environment and sustainability
- Management personality development, ethics and communication
- Individual and teamwork
- Life-long learning
Whether you want to program your first Microcontroller or learn Circuit Assembling or IoT Applications, NTTF has a diploma course for you. Our program focuses 65% on practical training and 35% on theory. Also, get an International Certificate – Level 5 Diploma from NOCN, UK (if enrolled) after completing this program.
A student must have a Class 10/ Class 12/ PUC/ Vocational course passing certificate. The maximum age limit to apply for this course is 24 years.
Lateral entry to 2nd year for Class 12/+2/PUC/ITI students!
Students awaiting Supplementary exam results can also apply.
The Program consists of learning
- Hands-on training in Electronics/Measurements/Microcontrollers/Industrial Electronics
- Computer Programming – C, C++, Python
- Simulation and Testing of Circuits
Students can join our 3-year integrated diploma programs only after completing their SSLC or PUC or Class 12. They will have the option to take a break after completing their 1st year or 2nd year and resume their studies again whenever they wish by joining the subsequent relevant year.
At the end of the 1st year, a student will get a certificate based on a particular job role e.g., Electronics Assembly Technician and can take a break. Then a student can resume in the 2nd year to earn certificate credits. Similarly, after the 2nd year, a student gets a relevant job role-based certificate and can take a break, then resume in the 3rd year to earn diploma credits. After completing the 3rd year, a student will earn a Diploma Degree.
Students will be able to achieve proficiency in three-year integrated program as below:
First Year – Electronics Assembly Technician
- Fabrication and Assembly of Small Electronics Projects under guidance
Second Year- Electronics Test Technician
- Proficiency in C, C++, Python Programming, Programming for Microcontrollers, and PCB Design
- Integrate the above gained knowledge and skill for practical application through project work.
Third Year- Diploma in Electronics Engineering & Embedded Systems
- Proficiency in Advanced Microcontroller Programming, VLSI Programming, PLC Programming, and Programming IIoT Devices.
- Design, Programming, Developing and Testing of Projects Consisting of Electronics, Microcontrollers, Embedded System and PLC
- Training methodology used for grooming students is 65% practical and 35% theory
- Laptops are provided with study materials for online classroom assessment after every classroom session, thus verifying the understanding of key concepts
- Assessment through intermediate exams/semester exams (both theories and practicals), thus providing clear and timely feedback on academic performances
- Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning and working projects in the 6th Semester
- Provides opportunities to trainees in various competitions like QCC – regional and international skill competitions conducted by the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
- Trainees are given exposure to modern tools like 5s – Lean manufacturing – TPM concepts through various drives
The course is designed for 6 semesters to learn theory & perform time bound practical. It will consist of following below subjects:
1st Year Subjects
2nd Year Subjects
3rd Year Subjects
PROGRAMMING IN C,C++
WEB TECHNOLOGY & ANDROID
PCB MANUFACTURING PROCESS
ADVANCED MICROCONTROLLER - ARM
PROGRAMMING IN PYTHON
PROJECT (Design, Plan, Manufacturing)
PROJECT (Design, Plan, Manufacturing)
NTTF 3-year Diploma and International Diploma from NOCN, UK benefits:
1. NTTF Diploma Certification
2. DIPLOMA from NOCN, UK (if enrolled)
3. B.Voc. Degree (if enrolled)
4. NSDC Certification
Student will be awarded Certificate as an Industrial Electrical Technician after completion of 1st Year.
Student will be able to learn Programming for Microcontrollers using C, C++ and Python and awarded certificate as Electronics Test Technician after completion of 1st and 2nd Year.
Student will be able to Design / Develop Projects in Embedded System and PCB Design and awarded certificate as Diploma in Electronics Engineering & Embedded Systems post completion of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year.
Electronic City Centre(NEC)
NTTF Electronic city Centre,
40/40A, Electronic City post,
Bangalore 560 100, Karnataka,
Phone: 91-(0) 080-42623506
Fax: 91-(0) 80-28520562
NTTF Technical Training Centre,
RD TATA Technical Education Centre, Golmuri
Agrico Post - 831009,
Phone: +91 6203750361 / 6203750362
Fax: +91-(0) 657-2348749
Burma Mines Training Centre(BNTC)
NTTF Technical Training Centre at
TATA steel technical institute,
Namdih road, Near Durga Puja Ground,
Ph: +91 9102924969 / 6203214501
Email : Bntc@Nttf.Co.In
Mallapuram Training Centre(INTC)
NTTF Technical training centre
Inkel Educity Campus,
Malappuram – 676 519
PH: 0483-2836636 / 8606490101 / 8606390101
Gopalpur Training Centre(JNTC)
NTTF Technical Training Centre,
at J.N. TATA Tech. Education Centre,
Gopalpur, Jagannathpur, P.O
Narendrapur, Ganjam Dist-760007, Odisha
Phone: +91 9663240396 / 7978726960
Open a world of career opportunities in various sectors of engineering and manufacturing industries in India and abroad after completing this program. These sectors are:
- Equipment Manufacturing Sector
- Industrial Electronics and Automation Sector
- Mobile Telephony Sector
- Embedded Systems/Hardware and Software Design/Testing Sector
- Telecommunication Sector
- Aerospace Sector
- Software Development and Debugging Sectorsectors
- Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing Sector
- SPM Manufacturing
- Service Sector
- Training/Teaching Sector
- Marketing, Business Development, Sales & Customer Support
- WH, Logistics, Procurement, Sourcing Materials
- Finance, Accounts, Costing & Commercial
- HR & Administration
- Research & Development
- Product Design, Process Design & Industrial Engineering
- Tooling & Automation
- Factory Manufacturing
- Training & Development
- Quality Management
- Maintenance & Facilities Management
This program builds relevant skills and knowledge in students to perform many roles as stated below.
- Electronics Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- R&D Engineer
- Application Engineer
- Electronics Hardware Designer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- PCB Designer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Coach/ Trainer/ Teacher
- Automation Engineer
- Technical Marketing Engineer
- Design Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Programme Manager
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager
- Testing-Electronic Hardware
- Supplier Devp. Manager
- Operation Manager
- Team Leader
- Hardware Design
- PCB Design
- VLSI Layout Design
- Software Testing
- Automation Installation
- Procurement Manager
- Business Unit Head
- Technical writer
- Strategic Sourcing Specialist
- Technical Consultant
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
Read what our students have to say about us
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive positive feedback consistently from our students and alumni over the years. Here are a few alumni testimonials highlighting our programs and training facilities.
NTTF is my true source of support and identity to enter into the IT world in the early stage of my life. It has moulded my skill sets to the industry standard for which I am being recognised.
Software QA - Big Data and Data analytics IQVIA
NTTF had been instrumental in providing the most suitable training as per the industry needs, to mention laid the foundation of my career.
Head - IoT Solutions at Melange Systems Pvt Ltd
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.