DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS TECHNOLOGY(CP31) Click to Enroll
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
The program duration is 3 years (6 semesters )
Rs. 33,000/- per semester
Logistics is the specialized area of management dealing with the flow of goods from procuring raw materials to distributing finished goods with the latest Logistics automation and automated machinery thereby improving the efficiency of logistics and its operations. Also, get an International Certificate.
Admissions open for 2021, apply now.
- Students who have passed Class 10 for Regular 3 year program
- Pass in HSC (vocational) from Higher secondary schools with PCM subjects for Regular 3 year program
- Lateral Entry to second year for students who have completed - class 10+ITI or Class 12 or PUC (with PCM subjects)
The maximum age limit to apply for this course is 24 years
This program is designed, structured for an all-round development of students that makes them strongly employable in the profession
This 3-year program builds relevant skills and knowledge in all that's listed below,
- Procurement logistics
- Production Logistics
- Sales Logistics
- Recovery Logistics
- Recycling logistics
- Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation
- Training methodology used for grooming students is more on real time scenerios , theory and on the job practical.
- Laptops are provided with study materials for online classroom assessment after every classroom session, thus verifying the understanding of key concepts
- Assessment through intermediate exams/semester exams (both theories and practicals), thus providing clear and timely feedback on academic performances
- Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning and working projects in the 6th Semester
- Provides an opportunity to trainees in various competitions like QCC – regional and international skill competitions conducted by Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
- Trainees are given exposure to modern Automation logistics
The program consists of 6 semesters for learning theory and performing time-bound practical
- Sem 1 - Mathematics1, Applied Physics1Applied Chemistry1,Communication skills in English,Engg Graphics,Engg workshop pratice, Applied Physics –Lab, Applied Chemistry –Lab,Sports & Yoga, Communication skills in English-Lab
- Sem 2 - Mathematics II, Applied PhysicsII,Applied ChemistryII,Introduction to IT systems,Fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics,Engg Mechanics,Basic Electronics & Electrical, Applied PhysicsII –Lab, Applied ChemistryII –Lab, Introduction to IT systems-lab,Fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics lab,Engg Mechanicslab,Envirnomental science.
- Sem 3 - Fundamental of Logistics,Container logistics crago movement,Logistic Management in manufacturing supplu chain,Material handling,repair & maintenance warhousing,Port conveyor system,Cold chain,design,Retrofit & maintenance,Practical Material handling,Practical conveyor handling & Maintenance,Practical maintenance of colsd storage,Seminar.
- Sem 4 - Apprentiship,Practiacl I documentation,Practical II- basic accounting,Allied subjects.
- Sem 5 - Logistics Infomatics,Documentation,E-commerse,Dangerous goods management,Compliance,insurance Regulations,Quality assurance logistics,basic accounting,Practical- logistics Informatics,Practical-Documentation,Practical E-commerce,Practical Basic accounting,Seminar.
- Sem 6 - Apprentiship,Practical-I documentation,Practical-II basic accounting,Allied sublects( 1 out of 2)
- Qualified Diploma Engineer will be well versed with
- Conceptual understanding of various concepts and methods in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Ability to implement Project Planning, Cost Efficiency and Optimization Techniques.
- Build analytical aptitude, leadership and problem solving qualities in the profession.
- International Certificate – Level 5 Diploma from NOCN, UK (if enrolled) after completing this program
Electronic City Centre(NEC)
NTTF Electronic city Centre,
40/40A, Electronic City post,
Bangalore 560 100, Karnataka,
Phone: 91-(0) 080-42623506
Fax: 91-(0) 80-28520562
Dharwad Training Centre(DTC)
NTTF Technical Training Centre,
Post Bag No. 29
Pune - Bangalore Road
Dharwad 580001, Karnataka
Phone: 91-(0) 0836-2486548, 2747378
Fax: 91-(0) 0836-2748594
Tellicherry Training Centre(TTC)
NTTF Technical Training Centre,
P.B. No. 1, Nettur P.O.
Tellicherry - 670105, Kerala
Phone: +91-(0) 490-2351423 / 2351144
Fax: +91-(0) 490-2351261
After completing Diploma in Logistics technology you will have the right skills and technical experience to explore these job roles:
- Logistics analyst
- Transportation manager
- Purchasing manager
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics manager
- Purchase Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Materials Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Warehouse Manager
Gets absorbed in various Industries and sectors in India and abroad.
- Capital goods
- Infrastructur Equipment
- Food Industry
- Iron & Steel
- Health care
- Paints & coating
- Green Job
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.