DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS TECHNOLOGY(CP31) Click to Enroll
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
The program duration is 3 years (6 semesters )
Rs. 33,000/- per semester
Today, logistics is emerging as a sought-after sector for employment due to the increasing demand for digitization, the deployment of global best practices and the sector’s direct link to India’s economic growth. The Indian logistics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% between 2019 and 2025. Thus, skilled professionals can find great career opportunities in this sector.
Get trained in Logistics Technology with hands-on training and create a promising career. Our program transforms students into skilled professionals who can work efficiently in the logistics industry.
- Students who have passed Class 10 can get admission to the regular 3-year program
- Cleared HSC (vocational) from any higher secondary school with PCM subjects can apply for the regular 3-year program
- Lateral entry to the second year for students who have completed - Class 10 + ITI or Class 12 or PUC (with PCM subjects)
- The maximum age limit to apply for this course is 24 years
- Students who have passed Class 10 for Regular 3 year program
- Pass in HSC (vocational) from Higher secondary schools with PCM subjects for Regular 3 year program
- Lateral Entry to second year for students who have completed - class 10+ITI or Class 12 or PUC (with PCM subjects)
The maximum age limit to apply for this course is 24 years
Logistics is the specialized area of management dealing with the flow of goods, from procuring raw materials to distributing finished goods with the latest logistics automation and automated machinery, thereby improving the efficiency of logistics and its operations.
The subjects covered in this program are – Fundamentals of Logistics, Container Logistics, Cargo Movement, Logistic Management in the manufacturing supply chain, Material Handling, Repair and Maintenance, Warehousing, Port Conveyor Systems, Cold Chain, Designing, Retrofit and Maintenance, Practical Material Handling, Practical Conveyor Handling and Maintenance, Practical Maintenance of Cold Storage and many more.
- Training methodology used for grooming students is more on real time scenerios , theory and on the job practical.
- Laptops are provided with study materials for online classroom assessment after every classroom session, thus verifying the understanding of key concepts
- Assessment through intermediate exams/semester exams (both theories and practicals), thus providing clear and timely feedback on academic performances
- Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning and working projects in the 6th Semester
- Provides an opportunity to trainees in various competitions like QCC – regional and international skill competitions conducted by Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
- Trainees are given exposure to modern Automation logistics
The program consists of 6 semesters for learning theory and performing time-bound practical
- Sem 1 - Mathematics1, Applied Physics1Applied Chemistry1,Communication skills in English,Engg Graphics,Engg workshop pratice, Applied Physics –Lab, Applied Chemistry –Lab,Sports & Yoga, Communication skills in English-Lab
- Sem 2 - Mathematics II, Applied PhysicsII,Applied ChemistryII,Introduction to IT systems,Fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics,Engg Mechanics,Basic Electronics & Electrical, Applied PhysicsII –Lab, Applied ChemistryII –Lab, Introduction to IT systems-lab,Fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics lab,Engg Mechanicslab,Envirnomental science.
- Sem 3 - Fundamental of Logistics,Container logistics crago movement,Logistic Management in manufacturing supplu chain,Material handling,repair & maintenance warhousing,Port conveyor system,Cold chain,design,Retrofit & maintenance,Practical Material handling,Practical conveyor handling & Maintenance,Practical maintenance of colsd storage,Seminar.
- Sem 4 - Apprentiship,Practiacl I documentation,Practical II- basic accounting,Allied subjects.
- Sem 5 - Logistics Infomatics,Documentation,E-commerse,Dangerous goods management,Compliance,insurance Regulations,Quality assurance logistics,basic accounting,Practical- logistics Informatics,Practical-Documentation,Practical E-commerce,Practical Basic accounting,Seminar.
- Sem 6 - Apprentiship,Practical-I documentation,Practical-II basic accounting,Allied sublects( 1 out of 2)
- Become a qualified diploma engineer
- Conceptual understanding of various concepts and methods in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Ability to implement Project Planning, Cost Efficiency and Optimization Techniques
- Build analytical aptitude, leadership, and problem-solving qualities
This 3-year program builds relevant skills and knowledge in students to engage in various sectors mentioned below: -
- Procurement Logistics
- Production Logistics
- Sales Logistics
- Recovery Logistics
- Recycling Logistics
- Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation
Electronic City Centre(NEC)
NTTF Electronic city Centre,
40/40A, Electronic City post,
Bangalore 560 100, Karnataka,
Phone: 91-(0) 080-42623506
Fax: 91-(0) 80-28520562
Vellore Training Centre(VTC)
Nettur Technical Training Foundation,
Survey No. 195- 2D1 & 2B2, Vikkramasi Village, Katpadi to Gudiyatham main road,
Vaduganthangal Post,Katpadi Taluk,
Vellore District 632204
Phone: 0416-2244017/ 7901386224
Tellicherry Training Centre(TTC)
NTTF Technical Training Centre,
P.B. No. 1, Nettur P.O.
Tellicherry - 670105, Kerala
Phone: +91-(0) 490-2351423 / 2351144
Fax: +91-(0) 490-2351261
After completing Diploma in Logistics technology you will have the right skills and technical experience to explore these job roles:
- Logistics analyst
- Transportation manager
- Purchasing manager
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics manager
- Purchase manager
- Strategic planner
- Materials analyst
- Supply chain manager
- Warehouse manager
Gets absorbed in various industries and sectors in India and abroad. These sectors are:
- Capital goods
- Infrastructure equipment
- Food Industry
- Iron & steel
- Health care
- Paints & coating
- Green Job
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.