Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering & Smart Factory (CP15)
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
The program duration is 3 years and each academic year begins in July and ends in June
42,000/- Per Semester
This is a three-year full-time Diploma Program in Mechatronics Engineering & Smart Factory which includes all the salient features of a world-class automation system and education, delivered using relevant technology. We have a pool of committed faculty members, who teach and help the trainees to learn relevant multi-technical skills along with functional competencies. Our trainees are groomed to make efficient decision making and problem-solving skills by leveraging appropriate course content and teaching and learning new methods.
"Pass in SSLC/ +2/ PUC/ 12th Std/ Vocational course. Age: Not more than 21 years"
Mechatronics combines areas of engineering to allow the design, development and application of "smart devices" in an integrated, cross-disciplinary manner. Mechatronics is the science of intelligent systems where students learn to design, develop, fabricate, and test smart systems. Robotics is a good example of Mechatronics.
Subjects covered include electronics, robotic engineering, Computer-Aided design software, modeling and simulation of mechatronics systems, sensors and actuators, mechanical design, circuits and systems, control theory, programming, digital signal processing, and power engineering.
Hands-on projects emphasize design of mechanical systems using embedded real-time computing including projects in robotics, automation and controls to include building and programming your very own robots.
- Training methodology used for grooming trainees in better way by imparting 40% theory & 60% Practical’s.
- On line assessment through TAB test after every session
- Assessment through Intermediate exams & semester exams.
- Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning, weekend projects & working projects in 6th semester.
- Provides opportunity to trainees in various competitions like QCC – Regional & world skill competitions conducted by Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) and Robocon.
- Exposed to special machines like PCB CNC, Festo MPS kits, Fanuc Robot, PLC Motor Drives, HMI and SCADA to get hands on experience on PCB making, Robotics and Automation.
- Trainees are given exposure to modern tools like 5s – Lean manufacturing – TPM concepts through various drives.
The course is designed in 6 semesters to learn theory & perform time bound practical
1st Year – English – Maths – Applied Science – Electronic Device & Circuits – Electricals – Metrology – Basics of Computers – Mechanical Engineering Science – Auto CAD Designing.
2nd Year - Digital Electronics – Measuring Systems – Mechatronics Systems – Applied Mechanics – Microcontrollers – Pneumatics & Hydraulic Systems – Industrial Electronics – Control Engineering – Fusion 360 Design – C C++ - Java – Visual Basics – IoT.
3rd Year – Embedded Systems – PLC – Robotics – Mechatronics System Design – CNC – Master CAM – Automated Production System – Industrial Equipment Maintenance – Product Design & Development – Industrial Management.
- Qualified NTTF Diploma in Mechatronics Engineer
- Also they will be certified through NSDC in three different sectors.
1st Year – Soldering Technician (Level 3)
2nd Year – Mine Electrician (Level 4)
3rd Year – Automation Specialist (Level 5)
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.