Diploma In Tool Engineering & Digital Manufacturing (CP01)
This program is designed, structured for the holistic development of students and open doors of employment in the Tool Engineering and Digital Manufacturing vertical and in Manufacturing Technology.
- Foundation (basic subjects Maths & Science)
- Knowledge in Core subjects, technology
- Skills needed to perform
- Management – personality Development
This Program builds relevant skills & knowledge in students to perform many roles as stated below
- Application Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Automotive Engineer
- Cad Cam Engineer
- Coach/ Trainer/ Teacher
- Operation Manager
- Product Designer
- Design Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Programme Manager
- Purchase Manager
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager
- Supplier Devp. Manager
- Business Unit Head
- Technical writer
- Tool Designer
- Tool Room In-charge
- Strategic Sourcing Specialist
A student should have passed Xth/ +2/ PUC/ 12th Std./ Vocational course. The maximum age is 21 years
The Program consists of learning
· Work shop operations hands on
· Using hand & machine tools
· Design using Fusion 360 software
· Manufacturing of tools
· Trouble shooting
· CNC operations
· 3D printing etc.
- Training methodology used for grooming students is 30% theory and 70% practical training in the shop floor.
- Tabs are provided with study material and also used in class room online assessment after every class room session, thus verifying the understanding of key concepts.
- Assessment through Intermediate exams / semester exams (both theory and practical’s), thus providing clear and timely feedback on academic performance.
- Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning & working projects in 6th semester.
- Provides opportunity to trainees in various competitions like QCC – Regional & world skill competitions conducted by Confederation of Indian Industries ( CII)
- Practical hands-on working on special machines like EDM / Wire cut machines to perform special operations in tool making process
- Trainees are given exposure to modern tools like 5s – Lean manufacturing – TPM concepts through various drives.
The course is designed for 6 semesters to learn theory & perform time bound practical
English, Mathematics, Applied Science, Introduction to production technology, Metrology, Basics of Computer, CAD, Engineering drawing, Workshop practical
English II, Mathematics II, Basic Electronics & Electrical, Production Technology, Metrology, Material Technology, CAD, Engineering drawing, Workshop practical
Production technology, Material Technology, Strength of Materials, Press Tools technology, Jigs & Fixtures, Metrology, CAD/ CAM, Tool Design Drawing, Workshop practical
Production technology, Mould technology, Press Tools technology, CNC Technology, CAD/ CAM, Tool Design Drawing, Workshop practical
Mould technology, Press Tools technology, Production Management Control, Automation, Quality Management (QMS, ISO), CAD/ CAM, Tool Design Drawing, Workshop Practical, Project Work
Mould technology, Press Tools technology, Estimation & Costing, Industrial Management, Additive Manufacturing, CAD/ CAM, Tool Design Drawing, Workshop Practical/ 3D Printing, Project Work.
- Qualified Diploma Engineer equivalent to DME
- Also qualified through NSDC in each semester with NSQF Level 5 by the completion of the course
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Diploma Course||Mechanical||The program duration is 3 years and each academic year begins in July and ends in June||42,000/- Per Semester|
Get Trained With NTTF And Work In The Top Companies
We are proud to say that we have successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world. We, at NTTF, primarily focus on the overall development and training of our students. Our students with the right talent have always excelled in their careers after doing graduation from NTTF.
Read what our industry
leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Learned a lot about technical training courses that are available here at NTTF. I also got important insights into social contribution projects. I wish a happy lie to all the trainees here
- Ayako Fukami
- Toyota Motor Corporation
It was one of the most enchanting experiences. I have been involved in NTTF's endeavours Jamshedpur but could do little only. I realize what an institute NTTF is. I visited the Bangalore campus and it has opened my eyes. Congrats to all
- Dr. Amit Chaterjee
- Advisor to M.D., TATA STEEL
Other program offerings
Choose from the wide range of diploma programmes that are designed keeping in mind the industry needs and individual interests. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do the diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career.