Basic course on Robotics
In today’s world of automation Robots are widely used in a variety of industries and applications. Using of robots results in higher quality, increased rate of production, reduction in waste and more safety. This course gives knowledge on the operation and programming of industrial robots.
- Engineers and Technicians who are designing,maintaining and performing operations on FANUC Robots
- Individuals and Training faculties interested to enhance their practical knowledge on Industrial
- Robot system in manufacturing industries
- To understand selection factors for a Robot
- To gain knowledge on instructions to build FANUC Robot program and logic
- To gain hands on experience in industrial robot application with FANUC LR Mate 200iD/4s and LR Mate 200iC
- Maintenance features such as file management, mastering and trouble shooting ? To have hands on experience on the FANUC ROBOGUIDE simulation tool
- Instructor- Led- Training
- Hands – on
- Robot anatomy, Arm and Wrist configurations, End effector
- Safety and Cycle Power
- Moving a Robot in Joint and World modes
- Linear and Circular interpolation programs
- User frame and Tool frame
- I/O’s and I/O’s instructions
- Mastering and its types
- Designing of Robot workstation
i. FANUC Certification post Online Assessment
ii. NTTF Certification
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||5 Days|
Get Trained With NTTF And Work In The Top Companies
We are proud to say that we have successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world. We, at NTTF, primarily focus on the overall development and training of our students. Our students with the right talent have always excelled in their careers after doing graduation from NTTF.
Read what our industry
leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Learned a lot about technical training courses that are available here at NTTF. I also got important insights into social contribution projects. I wish a happy lie to all the trainees here
- Ayako Fukami
- Toyota Motor Corporation
It was one of the most enchanting experiences. I have been involved in NTTF's endeavours Jamshedpur but could do little only. I realize what an institute NTTF is. I visited the Bangalore campus and it has opened my eyes. Congrats to all
- Dr. Amit Chaterjee
- Advisor to M.D., TATA STEEL
Other program offerings
Choose from the wide range of diploma programmes that are designed keeping in mind the industry needs and individual interests. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do the diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career.
Embedded C programming basic/advanced
The aim of this program is to deliver in-depth knowledge of Embedded hardware and programming.
HMI Human machine interface with PLC
Human-machine interface (HMI) is the part of the machine that allows for interactions between human operators and machines. It is…
Robotics with MATLAB
The aim of this program is to deliver practical knowledge about Robotics with MATLAB for new starters.
Additive Manufacturing is an emerging technology revolutionizing the manufacturing industry today. This technology is employed to build products in almost…
This course provides an overall exposure to the technology of Industrial Automation and Control as widely seen in factories of…