CNC Programming and Machining - Advanced
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||5 Days|
This course helps to equip with operation of 5-axis machine with Fanuc control, Manual Programming and Fusion Drafting and CAM programming.
· Pursuing or fresh diploma and degree students interested to acquire knowledge on CNC Programming and Machining - Advanced.
· Working professionals who are interested to enhance their career in leading roles are eligible to be a part of the evening and weekend programs.
· Understanding 5 axis concepts
· Through knowledge of CNC control system
· Basics of Fusion - CAD and CAM
· Detailed study of cutters, holders and cutting parameters.
· Self paced learning with Guidance
· Overview of 5 axis machining
· Basic structure of 5 axis machine
· Specification, principle of working
· CNC rotary table, cutting parameters
· Tools and holders
· Auto tool length compensation
· Basic 3D drafting and programming through NX software
Get Trained With NTTF And Work In The Top Companies
We are proud to say that we have successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world. We, at NTTF, primarily focus on the overall development and training of our students. Our students with the right talent have always excelled in their careers after doing graduation from NTTF.
Read what our industry
leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Learned a lot about technical training courses that are available here at NTTF. I also got important insights into social contribution projects. I wish a happy lie to all the trainees here
- Ayako Fukami
- Toyota Motor Corporation
It was one of the most enchanting experiences. I have been involved in NTTF's endeavours Jamshedpur but could do little only. I realize what an institute NTTF is. I visited the Bangalore campus and it has opened my eyes. Congrats to all
- Dr. Amit Chaterjee
- Advisor to M.D., TATA STEEL
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.