CNC Programming and Machining | Milling
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||
The vertical machining centre 3-axis is a widely used CNC machine in the mechanical industry for its inherent accuracy and repeatability. These features have helped the industry to gain a competitive edge.
· Pursuing or fresh diploma and degree students interested to acquire knowledge on CNC Programming and Machining | Milling.
· Working professionals who are interested to enhance their career in leading roles are eligible to be a part of the evening and weekend programs.
· Thorough knowledge of CNC EDM wire cut, EDM Sinker and control system
· Job setting and machining parameters
· Mastering in Programming and operation
· Detailed study of cutters, holders and cutting parameters calculation
· Self paced learning with Guidance
· Overview of CNC machine
· Types of CNC machine
· Principle of working, co-ordinate system
· Types of offset
· G and M Codes
· Job loading, datum setting
· Tool length compensation
· Cutter radius compensation
· 2D Programming, canned Cycles
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.