Hydraulics and Pneumatics
Hydraulics and Pneumatics are used in modern production plants and manufacturing processes. The students can learn fundamentals and more about Automation Technology from the experts.
· Pursuing or fresh diploma and degree students interested to acquire knowledge on Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
· Working professionals who are interested to enhance their career in leading roles are eligible to be a part of the evening and weekend programs.
· Recognize compressors, including piston, screw, lobe, and vane. Understand operation and maintain a compressor.
· Understand the role of pressure regulators and directional control valves.
· Common hydraulic system applications, hydraulic system components, causes and effects of fluid contamination.
· Self paced learning with Guidance
· Introduction to Hydraulics and Pneumatics power
· Various types of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Elements
· Types of Valves and its applications
· Hydraulic and Pneumatic Circuits
· Trouble shooting
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||5 Days|
Get Trained With NTTF And Work In The Top Companies
We are proud to say that we have successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world. We, at NTTF, primarily focus on the overall development and training of our students. Our students with the right talent have always excelled in their careers after doing graduation from NTTF.
Read what our industry
leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Learned a lot about technical training courses that are available here at NTTF. I also got important insights into social contribution projects. I wish a happy lie to all the trainees here
- Ayako Fukami
- Toyota Motor Corporation
It was one of the most enchanting experiences. I have been involved in NTTF's endeavours Jamshedpur but could do little only. I realize what an institute NTTF is. I visited the Bangalore campus and it has opened my eyes. Congrats to all
- Dr. Amit Chaterjee
- Advisor to M.D., TATA STEEL
Other program offerings
Choose from the wide range of diploma programmes that are designed keeping in mind the industry needs and individual interests. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do the diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career.
Distributed Control System
DCS is a type of automated control system that is distributed throughout a machine to provide instructions to different parts…
Pneumatics and Electro Pneumatics
Pneumatics and Electro Pneumatics are used extensively in modern industry, are commonly powered by compressed air or inert gases. Electro…
CNC Programming and Machining | Turning
CNC Technology is the heart of Manufacturing Technology in industries to improve the quality of product and to reduce the…
CNC Programming and Machining | Milling
Vertical machining centre 3 axis is most widely aused CNC Machine in a mechanical industry, the inherent accuracy and repeatability…
CNC Programming and Machining - Advanced
This course helps to equip with operation of 5 axis machine with Fanuc control, manual programming and Fusion drafting and…