Pneumatics and Electro Pneumatics
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||5 Days|
Pneumatics and Electro Pneumatics are used extensively in the modern industry and are generally powered by compressed air or inert gases. Electro Pneumatics system uses advanced electronics to control a variety of industrial pneumatics.
· Pursuing or fresh diploma and degree students interested to acquire knowledge on Pneumatics and Electro Pneumatics.
· Working professionals who are interested to enhance their career in leading roles are eligible to be a part of the evening and weekend programs.
· Recognize compressors, including piston, screw, lobe and vane. Understand operation and maintain a compressor.
· Understand the role of pressure regulators and directional control valves.
· Common hydraulic system applications, hydraulic system components, causes and effects of fluid contamination.
· Self paced learning with Guidance
· Introduction to Pneumatics power
· Various types of Pneumatic
· Electro Pneumatic Elements
· Types of Valves, Designation
· Functions and its applications
· Pneumatic and Electro Pneumatic Circuits
· Trouble shooting
· Circuit diagram as-systematic Fault Finding
· Safety measures
Get Trained With NTTF And Work In The Top Companies
We are proud to say that we have successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world. We, at NTTF, primarily focus on the overall development and training of our students. Our students with the right talent have always excelled in their careers after doing graduation from NTTF.
Read what our industry
leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Learned a lot about technical training courses that are available here at NTTF. I also got important insights into social contribution projects. I wish a happy lie to all the trainees here
- Ayako Fukami
- Toyota Motor Corporation
It was one of the most enchanting experiences. I have been involved in NTTF's endeavours Jamshedpur but could do little only. I realize what an institute NTTF is. I visited the Bangalore campus and it has opened my eyes. Congrats to all
- Dr. Amit Chaterjee
- Advisor to M.D., TATA STEEL
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.