Robotics with MATLAB
The aim of this program is to deliver practical knowledge about Robotics with MATLAB for new starters.
· Pursuing or fresh diploma and degree students interested to acquire knowledge on Robotics with MATLAB.
· Working professionals who are interested to enhance their career in leading roles are eligible to be a part of the evening and weekend programs.
· To learn the basic Mat Lab program and develop the algorithms.
· To learn the basic function of the Simulink block
· Implement the developed algorithms in the robot anatomy in the MATLAB simulator real time.
· Application with demo using Mat Lab simulator.
· Self paced learning with Guidance
· Basic MATLAB Concepts and programming
· Mathematical Manipulations
· Introduction to Robotics
· Computational Devices
· Driving System/Locomotion
· Interfacing of Anatomy of Robot
· Ball Tracker Robot
· 2D & 3D Graphical Representation
· Red Object Detection
Certification: NTTF Certification
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||5 days|
Get Trained With NTTF And Work In The Top Companies
We are proud to say that we have successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world. We, at NTTF, primarily focus on the overall development and training of our students. Our students with the right talent have always excelled in their careers after doing graduation from NTTF.
Read what our industry
leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Learned a lot about technical training courses that are available here at NTTF. I also got important insights into social contribution projects. I wish a happy lie to all the trainees here
- Ayako Fukami
- Toyota Motor Corporation
It was one of the most enchanting experiences. I have been involved in NTTF's endeavours Jamshedpur but could do little only. I realize what an institute NTTF is. I visited the Bangalore campus and it has opened my eyes. Congrats to all
- Dr. Amit Chaterjee
- Advisor to M.D., TATA STEEL
Other program offerings
Choose from the wide range of diploma programmes that are designed keeping in mind the industry needs and individual interests. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do the diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career.
Embedded C programming basic/advanced
The aim of this program is to deliver in-depth knowledge of Embedded hardware and programming.
HMI Human machine interface with PLC
Human-machine interface (HMI) is the part of the machine that allows for interactions between human operators and machines. It is…
Additive Manufacturing is an emerging technology revolutionizing the manufacturing industry today. This technology is employed to build products in almost…
Basic course on Robotics
Robots are widely used today in the Modern Industry. Robotics is a Multidisciplinary field which involves Mechanical, Electronics and Computer…
This course provides an overall exposure to the technology of Industrial Automation and Control as widely seen in factories of…