Robotics with MATLAB
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||
The aim of this program is to deliver practical knowledge about Robotics with MATLAB for new starters.
· Pursuing or fresh diploma and degree students interested to acquire knowledge on Robotics with MATLAB.
· Working professionals who are interested to enhance their career in leading roles are eligible to be a part of the evening and weekend programs.
· To learn the basic Mat Lab program and develop the algorithms.
· To learn the basic function of the Simulink block
· Implement the developed algorithms in the robot anatomy in the MATLAB simulator real time.
· Application with demo using Mat Lab simulator.
· Self paced learning with Guidance
· Basic MATLAB Concepts and programming
· Mathematical Manipulations
· Introduction to Robotics
· Computational Devices
· Driving System/Locomotion
· Interfacing of Anatomy of Robot
· Ball Tracker Robot
· 2D & 3D Graphical Representation
· Red Object Detection
Certification: NTTF Certification
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.