Siemens Mechatronics System
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||
The Siemens Mechatronic Systems is an interdisciplinary engineering field that combines principles from mechanics, electronics, computer engineering, robotics and automatic control.
· Pursuing or fresh diploma and degree students interested to acquire knowledge on Siemens Mechatronics System.
· Working professionals who are interested to enhance their career in leading roles are eligible to be a part of the evening and weekend programs.
Mechatronics engineers design, develop and test a broad range of automated machines from industrial systems, artificial intelligence and medical equipment, to consumer products.
· Self paced learning with Guidance
· Electronics Circuit and sensors
· Embedded programming and application
· Autonomous Robots
· Engineering CAD and Drafting
· High-Tech Manufacturing
· Manufacturing Processes, Welding
· PLC Programming of Siemens
· Implementing SCADA and HMI application
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.