Lincoln University College is one of the premier private institutions of higher education approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Malaysian Qualifying Agency (MQA- National Accreditation Board).
The Lincoln University College is situated in the cosmopolitan town of Petaling Jaya Near Kelana Jaya LRT Station, West of the capital city, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Lincoln University College is a truly global university that enhances lifelong learning opportunities, practical and scientific skills, social values, leadership and entrepreneurship by harnessing information technology to create a noble human society.
For more information about the LINCOLN UNIVERSITY, visit ther website: http://www.lincoln.edu.my/
NTTF Diploma holders in the following streams with 3 years of working experience in the relevant field:
- Tool & Die Making
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics
- Technical Skills
How to apply?
- Register with NTTF
- Approval from NTTF
- Payment to NTTF
- Register with LUC
- Admission at LUC
- Programme Commencement
|NTTF Diploma Courses + 3 Years work experience||Degree from Lincoln University College, Malaysia|
|Tool & Die Making||Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology (Hons)|
|Mechatronics||Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons) in Electrical and Electronics|
|Electronics and Electrical|
|Computer Science||Bachelors of Computer Science (Hons) (Network Technology and Cybersecurity)|
|Information Technology||Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons)|
- Duration of the course is One Year. Study materials for additional subjects, assignments, and assessments by LUC would be online
- Candidate should do a project work and publish at least one paper in an identified journal
- Candidates having teaching (educational institution) experience has to publish two papers in an identified journal
|Registration Fees to NTTF||Rs. 1000 /-|
|Facilitating fees to NTTF||Rs. 40000 /-|
|Course fees to LUC||Rs. 1,10,000 /- Payable in US Dollars directly to LUC|
The total course fee is: Rs. 150,000 /-, to be paid
- Career growth for achieving desired level of success
- Employment opportunities in India and abroad
- Optional visit as Study Tour to LUC, Malaysia (actual expenses to be borne by student)
Express your interestClick here to Express your interest
1. When will the course start and end?
- This course will have admissions once in 3 months – Starting September 2018. 4 times a year viz., Sept /Dec /Mar /June
- The course would end at the end of 12 months from the date month of admission
2. If I am not able to finish my program within 12 months what is the alternative?
- The University would provide you one more supplementary exam for passing the theory subject as per student guide book.
- Project work and Paper presentations would be also given extensions at specified costs as per the student guide book.
3. Can we do Masters / M.Tech in India or abroad after completing this?
- This program is a like any other foreign degree and its validity is global. However the student need to check on the universities for the same.
4. Where can we have the details about validity/approval of this certificate in various countries?
- The details are mentioned in their website on the various approvals for the said programs. http://www.lincoln.edu.my/
5. Which is the type of certificate and transcripts provided for a one year program?
- The certificate copy sample is on our website and the transcripts would be based on the credits accrued during your 3 year diploma program at NTTF and the additional subject credits, the live project presentation and paper presentation credits added to it.
6. In - certificate what they will show as mode of study? Campus name?
- These details would not be in the certificates.
7. Can these certificates be attested for UAE and other GCC countries?
- Yes, possible provided you follow the conditions which need to be adhered to during your student period.
- If any student needs attestation for their certificates, they have to travel 2 times (at least 1 week each) to Malaysia at their cost. At present the student Visa cost is RM3000 + Medical test + IELTS grading of 5.5+. All to be done within the student study period.
- Additionally the attestation charges would be around RM 2500. ( All Charges vary as per govt. regulations from time to time)
8. Certificate in Tool and Die are eligible to enrol for the program?
- Certificate in Tool and Die are not eligible. The student needs a diploma from NTTF to be eligible for applying to this program.
9. Can we appear for any of the subjects as per our choice for the examinations?
- The 4 subjects are been divided into 2 semesters, each comprising of 2 subjects each.
10. How would the examinations be conducted and where?
- The examinations for the theory subjects for the semester (2 subjects) would be conducted every 6 months at designated NTTF centres in India. Depending on the number of students abroad, designated centres at UAE and Australia may be added, details of which would be intimated in advance to the students with venue and dates.
NTTF has always strived at offering the quality training for the youth for the last six decades. Recognising this quality technical education from NTTF, Universities from overseas are offering opportunities for pursuing higher education for NTTF alumni.
NTTF is proud to announce that Lincoln University College (LUC) from Malaysia is offering BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING degree programs for NTTF alumni who has 3 years of work experience.