Industrial Automation Course
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Online Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||
40Hrs (4 Weeks)
NTTF offers 40hrs online training program on Industrial Automation which aims to develop the ability among students/professionals to synthesize data and technical concepts for application to product design.
Automation is playing a key role in driving the manufacturing industries in today’s world. The productivity and the growth of Industries is highly boosted with the evolution of Automation tools and techniques.
- Candidates aspiring to be Consultants for Industrial Automation (PLC and Robotics)
- B. E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Individuals and Training faculties interested to enhance their practical knowledge on Industrial Automation
- Candidates looking for a career in Automation Industries
- Age: Not more than 24 years as at the time of admission.
Automation is a trending course that involves the conception, design, manufacture, and operation of robots and also tools and techniques for implementing Automation technique in Industries.
Automation & Robotics plays an essential part in several modern manufacturing companies. The following are the industries where an Automation & Robotics engineer can find work in:
- Defence sector
- Manufacturing / Automation Industries
- Medical research (development of prosthetic parts)
- Expert faculty with rich industry experience
- Industry leader in Automation Certification Training
- Live instructor-led interactive/online session
- Tailored course curriculum
- Assured post training support and guidance
Introduction to Industrial Automation and its need in present industries
- Introduction to Industrial Automation, future trends, market and opportunities
- Components of Automation, PLC basics, Architecture and Power Supply Unit
PLC basics, Programming methods and configuration techniques
- PLC programming methods, Software and hardware configuration techniques
- PLC logic creation - NO / NC concept, Use of Counters, Timers and Shift Registers
- Introduction to various tools and methods to create PLC logic diagram
- Wire Configuration Technique
PLC Implementation and application in Industries
- Online Simulation methods, Controlling Hardware devices using PLC logic
- Techniques and methods involved to implement real time
- Application of PLC in Industries
Introduction to SCADA and its role
- Role of SCADA in Industrial Automation
- Architecture, SCADA System Configuration, RTU, Communication Protocols, Configuring Alarms
- Interfacing SCADA and PLC, Screen customization techniques, Reading and monitoring data
- Advantages of SCADA
Introduction and Role of HMI and DCS in Industrial Automation
- Introduction to HMI, Different Types of Operator Interfaces - Textual, Graphical
- Configuration and Interfacing to PLC, Communication Standards - Ethernet, RS232, RS485, Profibus
- Introduction to DCS and its role
- Architecture, Configuration techniques, Application of DCS
Basics of Electrical Drives and essential Automation tools, Use case Studies and Projects
- Basics of Relays, Contactor, MCB, MCCB, ELCB, ACB
- Working details and design Of Control Circuits
- Motor Drives- AC Drives aand DC Drives, Speed control using VFDs
- Application of Automation in Industries
- Case Studies
NTTF Certification from FANUC and NTTF
Online mode of training / Facility at Electronic city, Bangalore.
For More Information Call:
Mr. Sujit : +91- 8249170343
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.