|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Online Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||
40Hrs (4 Weeks)
NTTF offers an exclusive self-paced on campus training program on Industrial IoT which aims at how to draw meaningful business insights, techniques used to analyze structured & unstructured data, and latest algorithms used to build advanced prediction models & how to visualize data.
As a 40-hour training offered by our organization, IoT is one of the most advanced and emerging technologies, where the interaction between the machines/devices gets leveraged with software, electronics, sensors to name a few.
- Graduates who are looking to build a career in Industrial IoT
- Employees – Organization is planning to shift to Big data tools
- Individuals and Training faculties interested to enhance their practical knowledge on Industrial IoT
- Managers with Knowledge of basic programming
While much of the attention in the Industrial IoT world is drawn toward the explosion of software in everyday devices, another technology revolution is happening that might be even more far reaching in impact. As per several surveys, more than 50 billion devices will be interconnected by 2030. Humongous amounts of data are going to be generated from those interconnected devices. We will analyze, draw insights and take actionable decisions through IoT Technology.
- Expert faculty with rich industry experience
- Industry leader in Industry IoT Certification Training
- Live instructor-led interactive/online session
- Tailored course curriculum
- Assured post training support and guidance
Introduction to Industrial IoT
- Industrial IoT Components: Edge, Gateway, Cloud
- History of IoT
- How IoT Works?
- Challenges of IoT
- IoT Applications
- Advantages of IoT
Industrial IoT Architecture, Hardware and Software Requirements
- Industrial IoT Architecture building blocks
- Things: Sensors, Actuators and Controllers
- Gateways and Data Acquisition
- Edge Analytics
- Data Centre/ Cloud platform
Development Boards, Microcontrollers in Industrial IoT Applications
- Introduction to Industrial IoT Development Boards: General components
- Arduino UNO, NodeMCU,
- Raspberry Pi and Intel Upsquared
NTTF & Intel Certifications
Online mode of training / Facility at Electronic city, Bangalore.
For More Information Call:
Mr. Sujit : +91- 8249170343
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.