Industrial Robotics Course
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Online Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||
40Hrs (4 Weeks)
NTTF offers a 40hrs online training program on Industrial Robotics which aims to develop the ability among students/professionals to synthesize data and technical concepts for application to product design.
This course is built towards a capstone in which you will learn how to program a robot to perform a variety of tasks, and how to automate the production line for a particular task.
- B. E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Individuals and Training faculties interested to enhance their practical knowledge on Industrial Robots
- Candidates looking for a career in Robotics Industries
- Age: Not more than 24 years as at the time of admission.
The Introduction to Robotics Specialization introduces you to the concepts of robot flight and movement, how robots perceive their environment, and how they adjust their movements to avoid obstacles, navigate difficult terrains and accomplish complex tasks such as construction and disaster recovery.
What do Robotics Engineers do?
Robotics Engineers design and develop Robots, and provide mechanical and software solutions for automating tasks that are inefficient or difficult for humans to perform.
- Design and develop Robotic solutions.
- Automate processes to improve efficiency.
- Research on innovative robotics technology.
Where do Robotics Engineers Work?
- Robotics companies
- AI industry
- Manufacturing industries
- Transportation and logistics
- Expert faculty with rich industry experience
- Industry leader in Robotics Certification Training
- Live instructor-led interactive/online session
- Tailored course curriculum
- Assured post training support and guidance
Introduction to Robotics
- Automation and robotics, Origin and History of Robotics
- Generation of Robots, Robotics market and job opportunities
- Anatomy of Robot, Joints and Link structure, degrees of freedom
- Representation of Robotic system in Kinematic Diagram
- Classification and application of Robots
- Control systems and components
- Conception of Manipulator Kinematics
- End effector, workspace
- Sensors in Robotics
Robot programming and Maintenance
- Conception of Industrial robot programming
- Selection criteria, Jogging of Robot
- Joint, linear and circular motion, User frame and tool frame
- Program instructions
- Maintenance and safety
- Robot simulation software
- Familiarization of tools and menus
- Linear and circular interpolation simulation, Work-cell creation
- Pick and place simulation
Joint Certification from FANUC and NTTF
Online mode of training / Facility at Electronic city, Bangalore.
For More Information Call:
Mr. Sujit : +91- 8249170343
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.