Online Industry 4.0
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Online Certificate Course||School of Computing Science||
2 Weeks (30 Hours of Training)
INR 15,000/- + GST
The industrial revolution has been a game changer in the evolution of the human race, over a period of time the definition of Industrial revolution has undergone an enormous upheaval. NTTF, a pioneer in the hands on technical skilling space, has taken this prepared step to fulfil the gap between any normal factory and a smart factory by delivering industry insights to participants. NTTF has established a structured best in Class Industry 4.0 CoE facility in Electronic city campus, Bangalore.
Diploma / BE / Btech / MTech in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Manufacturing,
- Candidates aspiring to be Consultants for I4.0 implementation
- Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Senior Managers, General Managers
- Plant Heads, Factory Heads, Operations Heads, Line Managers
- Employees of organisations, which are planning to shift to Industrial Revolution 4.0, Smart Factories and Factories of Future
- Mid-level and Senior-level Executives
- Research and Development Heads, Industrial Engineering Heads
Automation & Robotics is a trending course that involves the conception, design, manufacture, and operation of robots and also tools and techniques for implementing Automation technique in Industries. It is a combination and overlap many fields of Engineering including Electronics, Computer Science, Automation, Mechatronics, Nanotechnology and Bio Engineering.
Automation & Robotics plays an essential part in several modern manufacturing companies. The following are the industries where an Automation & Robotics engineer can find work in:
- Defence sector
- Manufacturing / Automation Industries
- Medical research (development of prosthetic parts)
- Expert Faculty with Rich Industry Experience
- Hands on Experience
- Industry Leader in Industry 4.0 Certification Training
- Live Instructor-led Interactive/Online session
- Tailored Course Curriculum
- Blended Training Model
- Assured Post Training Support and Guidance
Things you will Learn:
- Industry 4.0 Overview
- Connecting Machines
- M2M Communication
- Connecting Devices
- Roadmap for Deployment of I4.0
- Integration of ERP with I4.0
- Sensor interfacing and Data Migration
- Moving Data to Cloud
- Digitization in Logistics and Data Security
- Data Analytics
NTTF Certification (Industry 4.0)
Online mode of training / Facility at Electronic city, Bangalore.
For More Information Call:
Mr. Sujit : +91- 8249170343
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.