Post Diploma in Industrial Automation (CP19)
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
1 year (2 semesters)
The NTTF postgraduate program in Industrial Automation is a one-year, full-time course designed to impart knowledge and skills that are required to work as an Automation Technician in industries and factories. The course curriculum includes concepts of industrial automation systems and their key elements. During this program, our students also gain knowledge of how to use the latest technologies that are used in the industrial automation sector.
A trainee must satisfy any of the following:
- Diploma or B.Sc. in Electrical or Electronics Engineering/ Mechatronics/ Instrumentation Engineering
- BE / B. Tech in Electrical / Instrumentation / Mechatronics
- Age limit: Maximum 30 years
This course provides in-depth knowledge and training in the field of Industrial Automation and other related areas of automated production systems. The syllabus reflects the present and future needs of the Industrial Automation industry and helps students become skilled automation technicians. The course includes basic concepts of Industrial Automation Systems and their key elements, hands-on training on how to use Electrical Technologies, Troubleshoot and Maintain PLCs, PC based Data Acquisition Systems, SCADA, variable frequency drives, Industrial Robotics, Industrial Equipment and Maintenance, Automated Production Systems, Process Control Instruments, etc.
Hands-on experience in Electrical Engineering, troubleshooting and maintaining PLCs, PC based Data acquisition systems, SCADA, variable frequency drives and Industrial Robotics
Familiarization of various software
Design and implementation of industry-relevant projects in the automation field
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Electrical Technology
- PLC and Plant Network
- Process Control Instrumentation
- Industrial Equipment Maintenance
- Automated Production Systems
- Industrial Robotics
- Practical Project on Automation
After completing this course, a trainee will be able to:
- Apply the knowledge of Industrial Automation for troubleshooting and maintaining PLCs and PLC based Data Acquisition Systems
- Design and conduct various experiments/ projects as well as to analyse industrial equipment, drives and calibration of equipment
- Design systems or components to meet the desired needs and overcome realistic constraints
- Function on multidisciplinary technological issues, troubleshoot and maintaining PLCs and PLC based Data Acquisition Systems
- Understand the selection of necessary hardware units and be aware of plant networks
- Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large
- Work with independent and reflective thinking to solve problems in Industrial Automation and allied fields
- Use techniques, skills and modern engineering simulation tools that are necessary for the design and development of power converter topologies
Electronic City Centre(NEC)
NTTF Electronic city Centre,
40/40A, Electronic City post,
Bangalore 560 100, Karnataka,
Phone: 91-(0) 080-42623506
Fax: 91-(0) 80-28520562
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.