Corporate Training Program
All the courses and related curricula are updated and revamped by a council of eminent personalities representing academia and industry.
We are also working with a few private and government institutions in setting up "Skill Development Centres-, providing various vocational training courses, for the benefit of rural youth; thereby serving the society in bringing up or rehabilitating children from rural and lower-class families. Such programs will be a good solution for any company or institution looking to meet its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives.
Leveraging its many training centres across India, NTTF also conducts customised short-term and long-term Corporate Training'. programs for the employees of companies in the automotive and non-automotive verticals. For the past five decades of service, NTTF has gained strength in training manpower in soft-skills, functional skills and technical skills as defined by the industries. NTTF runs programs for companies such as MRF, Nokia, Maruti Suzuki, Welspun, and Suzlon, to name a few.
This section provides information on all our services related to Corporate Training
- Increased concern for Quality and Employee involvement.
- Need for continual improvement of products and services.
- Need for new supervisory and teamwork skills.
- Increased demand for Customization and Multi-skilling.
- To address the Workforce Challenges (varied education backgrounds /basic-skill deficiencies / responsiveness / need for employee empowerment / rapid technological change / external factors, etc.).
Training employees, and developing and upgrading their capabilities with respect to
- Soft Skills
- Functional Skills
- Technical Skills
Training Services & Modules
We offer corporate training services to many reputed organizations in the country. This training is imparted by our experienced staff members. We have designed tailor-made programs for institutions and industries in the following areas:
- Selection of Manpower
- Attitudinal & Leadership Training
- Technical Enrichment
- Multi-skill Training
- Vocational Skills
- Training of Trainers
- Consultancy Services
Corporate Training Programs
We help trainees get skilled not only in technical skills but also on soft-skills and functional skills.
Corporate Training - Soft Skills
We help the trainees to get skilled not only in technical skills but we also focus on soft skills and functional skills. Soft skills are necessary for one's interpersonal growth. Training is imparted on following soft skills-
- Positive attitude & Motivation
- Communication skills
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Confidence Building
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Change Management
- Team-building & Group behaviour
- Creativity & Innovation
- Self-Confidence &, Assertiveness
- The Art of Observation & Body Language
- Interpersonal Skills
- Language, Voice Modulation and Accent
- Teaching Skills and Presentation Techniques
- Effective Mentoring / Counselling Techniques
- Personal Grooming and Etiquette
Corporate Training - Functional Skills
These are some of the most popular management techniques one should learn, in order to work effectively in an organization and in order to understand current work processes. Training is imparted on following functional skills:
- Basic English
- Lean Manufacturing
- Kaizen technique
- '5S' Housekeeping
- TPM Basics
- TOM Fundamentals
- Safety aspects
- Health & Hygiene
Corporate Training - Technical Skills
We offer technical training to candidates, which helps them to reinforce the fundamentals of various disciplines. Companies can brief us on their requirements, based on which we design a tailor-made corporate training program, matching the needs of their industry. Training is imparted on following technical streams:
- IT related
- Any other skills as required by industry
Corporate Training Methodology
The expertise available in NTTF in Manufacturing Technology and other relevant areas through industry-experienced faculty is made available, through our corporate training program, to many organizations in the country. The programs are tailor-made for the organisation; being finalized through visits, discussions a. reviews
It involves classroom sessions, case studies, discussions, role-plays, analysis through workshops, demonstrations and group discussions. A list of industries engaging NTTF for such programs in 2012 is attached.
All those who are associated with NTTF - a trainee, a diploma or graduate staff, experienced newly recruited employees, industry-sponsored candidates and internal staff are exposed to the above skills in one way or the other during their association with NTTF. NTTF has devised short-term, long-term and ongoing programs covering the abovementioned skills, to cater to customer requirements, and this program is called as PELL - PERSONAL EFFECTIVE LEARNING LABORATORY".
|Sl.No||Course||Course objectives||Duration||Dates & Time||Fee incl. of GST (Rs)||Registration Link|
|1||Mechanical Maintenance(How to effectively carry out Machine Maintenance for ZERO Breakdown)||- Preventive Maintenance, Routine, Planned, Predictive and Breakdown Maintenance.
- Training will cover in detail about Machine Lubrication, types of lubrication and its uses.
- Maintenance of Bearings, Gear Box, Couplings,Mechanical Drives, Toolings for Machine Maintenance and Precaution & Safety during Maintenance.
|16 Hrs. for 08 Days||5th to 10th & 12th to 13th July 21
2 pm to 4 pm
|2||Advance Product Quality Plan (APQP)||Six phases of APQP
- Relation of APQP and Systems Engineering to Product Development Process
- Relation of DFMEA output and APQP
- Relation of PFMEA output and APQP
- Relation between the DFMEA and PFMEA
- Relation of Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) and APQPv - Relation of Control Plans and APQP
- Relation between PFD, PFMEA and PCP
- Quality expectations for the customer/supplier
- What is required for APQP Approval
- Audit criteria to make sure the part supplied meets product requirements
- Define your process capability, including sub-suppliers, of producing a conforming product to design specifications
- Define how APQP will enhance the production control plan and quality management system (QMS) to prevent non-conforming product from reaching the customer
- Define the roles of both management and engineers within the APQP Process
- Define the importance of the APQP Audit process
- Define how APQP is associated within QMS, ISO-9001:2015, and IATF- 16949:2016
|10Hrs. for 5 Days||20th to 24th July21
2 pm to 4 pm
|3||Cost Control & Cost Management Product Pricing||Cost Management
- Cost classification & Costing Techniques to determine pricing, control
cost & improve profitability.
- Introduction to budgeting & practical approach to prepare a budget
Understanding Cost Behaviours
- Margin of Safety & breakeven analysis
- Decision making using Costing concepts and techniques
- Cost-Volume- Price (CVP Analysis)
Product pricing Decisions
- Fundamentals on types of market and price determination
|6 Hrs. for 3 Days||27th to 29th July21
2 PM to 4 Pm
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Corporate Training Team
- Mr. Shrinath M Bhandary
- Mr. Gajanan Hegde
- Mr.Anil Bhide
- Mr. Subodh Kumar
- Mr. Jiyaruddeen Shaikh
- Mr. Dony Dixon T
- Mr. Roshan K
- Ms. Rohini Gosh Dutta
- Ms. Anita Kumari
EXTERNAL FACULTY: NTTF deploys external faculty members 'on call', for delivering various modules of Corporate Training programs at the training centres.
Interested companies can send enquiries to email@example.com, specifying their training requirements for a particular target group. They may also contact our executive as per the contact details provided below:
- Mr Shrinath M. Bhandary
- General Manager – Corporate Training
- NETTUR TECHNICAL TRAINING FOUNDATION,
- #40/40A, Electronics City, Hosur Road,
- Bangalore-560 100.
- Mobile: +91 7026160123
- Email: ShrinathMB@nttf.co.in