Diploma In Computer Engineering & IT Infrastructure (CP08) Click to Enroll
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Diploma Course||School of Computing Science||
The program duration is 3 years and each academic year begins in July and ends in June
33,000/- (* Merit Quota)
According to a Gartner report, the global Cloud Services market is expected to grow from $182 billion in 2018 to around $331 billion in 2022. The Indian market will grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 33.9% between 2017-22, to reach $6.3 billion by 2022. So students with skills in domains such as DevOps, Cybersecurity, Embedded Systems, Cloud Computing, Automation, Network Engineering and more are going to be in high demand.
Learn these skills from experts during a three-year, full-time diploma program in Computer Engineering and IT Infrastructure. Our program focuses 70% on practical training and 30% on theory.
This program is designed, structured for an all-around development of students that makes them strongly employable in the profession of Computer Engineering and Information Technology. This 3-year program includes:
- Foundation (basic subjects, Maths and Science)
- Knowledge in core subjects and technology
- Training for technical skill development
- Management – personality development
A student must have a Class 10/ Class 12/ PUC/ Vocational course passing certificate. The maximum age limit to apply for this course is 24 years.
The program consists of learning:
- To work effectively both as an individual and a team leader on a variety of projects
- Inculcates the ability to analyze, identify, formulate and develop computer applications using modern computing tools and techniques
- Improves communication skills so that students can effectively present technical information verbally and through written reports
- Prepares to design innovative methodologies for solving complex, real-life problems for the betterment of the society
- To integrate ethics and values in designing computer applications
- Training methodology used for grooming students is 70% practical and 30% theory
- Laptops are provided with study materials for online classroom assessment after every classroom session, thus verifying the understanding of key concepts
- Assessment through intermediate exams/semester exams (both theories and practicals), thus providing clear and timely feedback on academic performances
- Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning and working projects in the 6th Semester
- Develop our students’ skills through technical talks, workshops and encourage them to participate in Geek Club sessions and Hackathons that are organized by leading organizations such as Intel, Cisco, NASSCOM, etc.
- Practical hands-on working on IoT, Industrial IoT using Intel, CCNA modules, Cyber Security, AWS Cloud
- Trainees are given exposure to modern tools like 5s – Lean manufacturing – TPM concepts through various drives
The course is designed for 6 semesters to learn theory & perform time bound practical
Sem 1 –
English, Mathematics, Applied Science, Algorithm Problem Solving Techniques, Electrical & Electronics, Basics of Computer, PC Hardware all with practical
Sem 2 –
Python, Mathematics II, C Programming, Network –I , Database (SQL Server), Customer Service all with practical
Sem 3 –
Network – II, Cloud Computing, Java Basics, IoT, Embedded System all with practical
Sem 4 –
DBA, Linux,AWS Cloud, ITIL(Devops testing), Network Security all with practical
Sem 5 –
Windows Server & Linux Server administration,Cyber Security,Intel Intelligent System,Technical writing, Organizational Behavior & Project Management,Internal Project Work
Sem 6 –
Industrial Project Work.
NTTF Diploma and International Diploma from NOCN,UK benefits:
1. NTTF Diploma Certification
2. LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA from NOCN, UK (if Enrolled)
3. B.Voc degree (if enrolled)
4. Also qualified through NSDC in each year with NSQF Level 4 by the completion of the course.
5. Successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world.
6. Offering placements in top MNC Companies Like Infosys, Accenture, HP, Cognizant, Dell, L&T, Wipro, Bosch, ITC, LG and More.
Electronic City Centre(NEC)
NTTF Electronic city Centre,
40/40A, Electronic City post,
Bangalore 560 100, Karnataka,
Phone: 91-(0) 080-42623506
Fax: 91-(0) 80-28520562
NTTF Technical Training Centre,
RD TATA Technical Education Centre, Golmuri
Agrico Post - 831009,
Phone: +91 6203750361 / 6203750362
Fax: +91-(0) 657-2348749
Burma Mines Training Centre(BNTC)
NTTF Technical Training Centre at
TATA steel technical institute,
Namdih road, Near Durga Puja Ground,
Ph: +91 9102924969 / 6203214501
Email : Bntc@Nttf.Co.In
Tellicherry Training Centre(TTC)
NTTF Technical Training Centre,
P.B. No. 1, Nettur P.O.
Tellicherry - 670105, Kerala
Phone: +91-(0) 490-2351423 / 2351144
Fax: +91-(0) 490-2351261
Start working in IT companies across India and abroad mainly in these job roles:
- Network Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- Cloud/Infrastructure Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Operations Manager
- Server Administration
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our students have to say about us
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive positive feedback consistently from our students and alumni over the years. Here are a few alumni testimonials highlighting our programs and training facilities.
NTTF has helped me a lot in growing up myself from a typical guy from Kerala to a competent professional. Got the opportunity to work with industry leaders in Smartcards & Security, Gemalto (Singapore) and Infineon (India).
Technical Expert - 'Smartcard & Security'. Ministry of Interior of Qatar.
When my journey started in NTTF, it just completely changed my perception towards education, responsibility and a job. This beautiful place taught me much more than anything I can ask for.
Senior Consultant - British Telecom, Bangalore
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.