Diploma In Computer Engineering & IT Infrastructure (CP08)
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Diploma Course||School of Computing Science||
The program duration is 3 years and each academic year begins in July and ends in June
33,000/- (* Merit Quota)
This program is designed, structured for the holistic development of students and open doors of employment in the Information Technology sector.
- Foundation (basic subjects Maths & Science)
- Knowledge in Core subjects, technology
- Skills needed to perform
- Management – personality Development
This Program builds relevant skills & knowledge in students to perform many roles as stated below
- System Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Cloud/Infra Engineer
- Embedded System Engineer
- Coach/ Trainer/ Teacher
- Operation Manager
"Pass in SSLC/ +2/ PUC/ 12th Std/ Vocational course. Age: Not more than 21 years"
The Program consists of learning
- To work effectively both as an individual and a team leader on multi disciplinary projects.
- Inculcates the ability to analyze, identify, formulate and develop computer applications using modern computing tools and techniques.
- Improves communication skills so that they can effectively present technical information in oral and written reports
- Prepares to create design innovative methodologies for solving complex/ real life problems for the betterment of the society.
- To integrate ethics and values in designing computer application.
- Training methodology used for grooming students is 30% theory and 70% practical training.
- Tabs are provided with study material and also used in class room online assessment after every class room session, thus verifying the understanding of key concepts.
- Assessment through Intermediate exams / semester exams (both theory and practical’s), thus providing clear and timely feedback on academic performance.
- Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning & working projects in 6th semester.
- Provides opportunity to trainees in various competitions like QCC – Regional & world skill competitions conducted by Confederation of Indian Industries ( CII)
- Practical hands-on working on IoT, Industrial IoT using Intel, CCNA modules, Cyber Security, AWS Cloud
- Trainees are given exposure to modern tools like 5s – Lean manufacturing – TPM concepts through various drives.
The course is designed for 6 semesters to learn theory & perform time bound practical
Sem 1 –
English, Mathematics, Applied Science, Algorithm Problem Solving Techniques, Electrical & Electronics, Basics of Computer, PC Hardware all with practical
Sem 2 –
Python, Mathematics II, C Programming, Network –I , Database (SQL Server), Customer Service all with practical
Sem 3 –
Network – II, Cloud Computing, Java Basics, IoT, Embedded System all with practical
Sem 4 –
DBA, Linux,AWS Cloud, ITIL(Devops testing), Network Security all with practical
Sem 5 –
Windows Server & Linux Server administration,Cyber Security,Intel Intelligent System,Technical writing, Organizational Behavior & Project Management,Internal Project Work
Sem 6 –
Industrial Project Work.
NTTF Diploma and International Diploma from NOCN,UK benefits:
1. NTTF Diploma Certification
2. LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA from NOCN, UK (if Enrolled)
3. B.Voc degree (if enrolled)
4. Also qualified through NSDC in each year with NSQF Level 4 by the completion of the course.
5. Successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world.
6. Offering placements in top MNC Companies Like Infosys, Accenture, HP, Cognizant, Dell, L&T, Wipro, Bosch, ITC, LG and More.
NTTF Electronic city Centre,
40/40A, Electronic City post,
Bangalore 560 100, Karnataka,
Phone: 91-(0) 80-42623501
Fax: 91-(0) 80-28520562
Tellicherry Training Centre (TTC)
NTTF Technical Training Centre,
P.B. No. 1, Nettur P.O.
Tellicherry - 670105, Kerala
Phone: +91-(0) 490-2351423, 2351144
Fax: +91-(0) 490-2351261
Jamshedpur Centre (RNTC)
NTTF Technical Training Centre,
RD TATA Technical Education Centre, Golmuri
Agrico Post - 831009,
Fax: +91-(0) 657-2348749
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.