Diploma in Information Technology & Data Science (CP09) Click to Enroll
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Diploma Course||School of Computing Science||
The program duration is 3 years and each academic year begins in July and ends in June
33,000/- (* Merit Quota)
This program is designed, structured for the holistic development of students and open doors of employment in the Information Technology sector.
- Foundation (basic subjects Maths & Science)
- Knowledge in Core subjects, technology
- Skills needed to perform
- Management – personality Development
This Program builds relevant skills & knowledge in students to perform many roles as stated below
- Full Stack Developer
- RPA Developer
- Test Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Coach/ Trainer/ Teacher
- Operation Manager
International Diploma from NCC Education LEVEL5 certification benefits:
1. Level5 DBIT (Business Information Technology) –RQF (Regulated Qualification Framework)—Equivalent to 2nd year degree of UK.
2. Benefiting the CP09 as Value Addition for the Career Progression, Higher Studies & Abroad Job Seekers.
3. Global recognized certification for a valid working permit in the EMEA region.
4. BA (Hon's) Business Computing and Information Systems Top-Up Degree, Validated and awarded by the University of Central Lancashire ( UCLan ), do it at NTTF, India (At an additional cost)
5. B.Sc. (Hon's) Business Information Technology Top-up Degree, delivered at our Accredited Partner Center's, awarded by the University of Greenwich. (At an additional cost)
6. NCC Education has recognition with over 70 universities in the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA and Australia for students who want to complete their degree overseas at an international university campus.
Pass in +2/ PUC/ 12th Std/ Vocational course. Age: Not more than 24 years.
The Program consists of learning:
- To work effectively both as an individual and a team leader on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Inculcates the ability to analyze, identify, formulate and develop computer applications using modern computing tools and techniques.
- Improves communication skills so that they can effectively present technical information in oral and written reports.
- Prepares to create design innovative methodologies for solving complex/ real life problems for the betterment of the society.
- To integrate ethics and values in designing computer application.
- Training methodology used for grooming students is 35% theory and 65% practical training.
- Laptops are provided with study material and also used in classroom online assessment after every classroom session, thus verifying the understanding of key concepts.
- Assessment through Intermediate exams / semester exams (both theory and practical’s), thus providing clear and timely feedback on academic performance.
- Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning & working projects in 6th semester.
- Provides opportunity to trainees in various competitions like QCC – Regional & ‘world skill competitions conducted by Confederation of Indian Industries ( CII).
- Practical hands-on working on Industrial IoT using Intel, UI Path for RPA.
- Trainees are given exposure on 5’s,Kizen,Shop Talk etc.,
The course is designed for 6 semesters to learn theory & perform time bound practical
Sem 1 –
English, Mathematics, Applied Science, Algorithm Problem-Solving Techniques, Electrical & Electronics, Basics of Computer, Web Programming all with practical
Sem 2 –
Python, Mathematics II, Java, Data Structure, Database (SQL Server), Customer Service all with practical
Sem 3 –
Data warehousing, Oracle, Advanced Java, Software Engineering, Software Testing all with practical
Sem 4 –
Full Stack development, Artificial Intelligence, ITPA, Business Intelligence, Software Engineering all with practical
Sem 5 –
R Programming, ERP, English (Technical writing), OBPM, Design Thinking,IoT,Internal Project Work
Sem 6 –
Industrial Project Work.
NTTF Diploma and International Diploma in Business Information Technology from NCC Education, UK benefits:
- NTTF Diploma Certification
- Level 5 Diploma in Business Information Technology from NCC Education UK(if enrolled)
- B.Voc degree (if enrolled).
- NSDC Certification.
- Successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world.
- Offering placements in top MNC Companies Like Infosys, Accenture, HP, Cognizant, Dell, L&T, Wipro, Bosch, ITC, LG and More.
Electronic City Centre(NEC)
NTTF Electronic city Centre,
40/40A, Electronic City post,
Bangalore 560 100, Karnataka,
Phone: 91-(0) 080-42623506
Fax: 91-(0) 80-28520562
Full Stack Developer, RPA Developer, Softwae Engineer & Test Engineer, Data Analyst
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.