Diploma in Information Technology & Data Science (CP09) Click to Enroll
|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Diploma Course||School of Computing Science||
The program duration is 3 years and each academic year begins in July and ends in June
33,000/- (* Merit Quota)
The global Data Science Market is estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 30% to reach $140 billion by 2024, according to a MarketsandMarkets report. From Data Analyst to Machine Learning Engineer to Python Developer, all these job roles fall under the domain of Data Science and are high-paying jobs.
Open yourself to a world of career opportunities by completing an NTTF Diploma in IT and Data Science. The program focuses 70% on practical training and 30% on theory. Ready to build your career in IT and Data Science?
This program is designed, structured for an all-around development of students that makes them strongly employable in the profession of Computer Engineering and Information Technology. This 3-year program includes:
- Foundation (basic subjects Maths & Science)
- Knowledge in Core subjects, technology
- Skills needed to perform
- Management – personality Development
A student should have passed Class 12 with PCM/PUC/Vocational course. The maximum age limit to apply for this course is 24 years.
The Program consists of learning:
- To work effectively both as an individual and a team leader on a variety of projects
- Inculcates the ability to analyze, identify, formulate and develop computer applications using modern computing tools and techniques
- Improves communication skills so that students can effectively present technical information verbally and through written reports
- Prepares to design innovative methodologies for solving complex, real-life problems for the betterment of the society
- To integrate ethics and values in designing computer applications
- Training methodology used for grooming students is 70% practical and 30% theory
- Laptops are provided with study materials for online classroom assessment after every classroom session, thus verifying the understanding of key concepts
- Assessment through intermediate exams/semester exams (both theories and practicals), thus providing clear and timely feedback on academic performances
- Develop trainee’s competency through technical talk – shop talk – discovery learning and working projects in the 6th Semester
- Develop our students’ skills through technical talks, workshops and encourage them to participate in Geek Club sessions and Hackathons that are organized by leading organizations such as Intel, Cisco, NASSCOM, etc.
- Hands-on training in Industrial IoT using Intel, UI Path for RPA
- Trainees are given exposure to modern tools like 5s – Lean manufacturing – TPM concepts through various drives
The course is designed for 6 semesters to learn theory & perform time bound practical
Sem 1 –
English, Mathematics, Applied Science, Algorithm Problem-Solving Techniques, Electrical & Electronics, Basics of Computer, Web Programming all with practical
Sem 2 –
Python, Mathematics II, Java, Data Structure, Database (SQL Server), Customer Service all with practical
Sem 3 –
Data warehousing, Oracle, Advanced Java, Software Engineering, Software Testing all with practical
Sem 4 –
Full Stack development, Artificial Intelligence, ITPA, Business Intelligence, Software Engineering all with practical
Sem 5 –
R Programming, ERP, English (Technical writing), OBPM, Design Thinking,IoT,Internal Project Work
Sem 6 –
Industrial Project Work.
NTTF Diploma and International Diploma in Business Information Technology from NCC Education, UK benefits:
- NTTF Diploma Certification
- Level 5 Diploma in Business Information Technology from NCC Education UK(if enrolled)
- B.Voc degree (if enrolled).
- NSDC Certification.
- Successfully provided placements to our students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world.
- Offering placements in top MNC Companies Like Infosys, Accenture, HP, Cognizant, Dell, L&T, Wipro, Bosch, ITC, LG and More.
Electronic City Centre(NEC)
NTTF Electronic city Centre,
40/40A, Electronic City post,
Bangalore 560 100, Karnataka,
Phone: 91-(0) 080-42623506
Fax: 91-(0) 80-28520562
Start working in leading IT companies across India and abroad mainly in these job roles:
- RPA Developer
- Test Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Full-Stack Developer
- Cloud Deployment Manager
- Database Administrator
- Software Engineer
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
NTTF hosts Campus Selections by the reputed industries across its centres pan India. Every year, campus selections are scheduled during January to May month. NTTF prepares the final year students – to face the interviews, industry etiquettes, induces self-confidence and makes them the true citizen of India through holistic training methodologies. NTTF Brand name is very popular in the industries especially in the Manufacturing, Automation, Information Technology and Computer Engineering sectors. Our trainees are placed in industries with attractive salaries.
Read what our students have to say about us
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive positive feedback consistently from our students and alumni over the years. Here are a few alumni testimonials highlighting our programs and training facilities.
A strong educational background can go a long way. Considering the frequent changes in technology, it’s important that our basics are right. Thanks to NTTF for its contribution to my professional journey.
Senior Consultant VMware
NTTF gave me an opportunity to try my hand in a variety of fields and identify my true strengths. NTTF certainly was a well-laid foundation that helped me build myself into what I’m today.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.